Chapter Fifty-Seven

Comenzar desde el principio

They stepped out of the elevator, Jungkook's chest pressed against Taehyung's back. Taehyung knew the older's lips were by his ear because he could feel his warm breath fanning over his skin, and the light breathing through his nose could be heard.

"You ready, love?" Jungkook whispered, his hot breath teasing Taehyung's cold skin as he nodded in response. The ravenette slowly removed his hands from the younger's eyes, wrapping his arms around his small waist and resting his chin on his shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes widened as his mouth parted a little, a quiet gasp fleeing from his lips. They were currently on the roof of Jungkook apartment complex, the sun setting behind the city, painting the sky a beautiful orange hue, the clouds glowing as the sky slowly darkened above them.

It was absolutely beautiful to Taehyung.

Jungkook smiled proudly to himself as he watched Taehyung intently watch the sunset. However, there was more. Jungkook unwrapped his arms and gently grabbed Taehyung's hand, snapping him away from the gorgeous sunset and to Jungkook who was leading him to a small little pallet on the ground.

"Jungkook, what is this?" He quietly asked his boyfriend, feeling a little emotional as he was led to the thick blanket laid perfectly on the hard ground. Jungkook doesn't answer, instead, he sat down and pulled Taehyung down with him. "Kookie?"

He placed Taehyung between his legs, his chest pressed against his back with his chin resting back on his shoulder. He turned his head so he could kiss Taehyung's neck, and the skin behind his ear, before his lips pressed to his pink tinted cheek.

"I know how much you enjoy being outside," he began in a low tone next to the younger's ear, the deep sound of his voice causing Taehyung bite down on his lower lip as his eyes fluttered and his body tingled, "And I know how much you enjoy nature, and watching sunsets, and how much you love stargazing."

Taehyung turned his cheek to look at the older, resting against his chest as they stared deeply into each other's eyes. In all honesty, the brunet was feeling a little emotional knowing Jungkook remembered all of these things about him, and knowing without even telling him.

"How did you...?"

"The days we would walk to your place after school, I've noticed how you looked at your surroundings with a smile on your face," he began, his voice deeper than usual, "I noticed the way you would close your eyes every time there was a nice breeze and you would just feel it."

Taehyung felt hot tears burn his eyes, and he couldn't help when one slipped down his cheek. He didn't feel like he truly deserved this-like he didn't deserve Jungkook. He didn't deserve this moment, he didn't deserve any of the good things that have been happening to him lately.

"Why are you crying, baby?" Jungkook whispered softly as he brought a hand up and cupped Taehyung's jaw, wiping the falling tear away with his thumb as he stared into Taehyung's tear-filled eyes.

Taehyung turned around so he was now facing the older, wiping the tears that fell from his glossy eyes as he sniffled a little. He chuckled to cover up the sobs that wanted to escape, "I just... I don't deserve this. I don't deserve you."

Jungkook looked at him with a smile, reaching out and cupping his porcelain cheeks and wiping more tears away with the pads of his thumbs. "I've told you a thousand times, Tae. You deserve me and the world," he stated softly.

The brunet boy smiled weakly as more tears slowly spilled from his chestnut eyes. "How did I get so lucky to get someone like you?" He asked no one in particular, his voice a little wobbly as he tried holding back to soft sobs.

The ravenette chuckled softly, wiping another tear away before removing his hand and patting the empty space beside him. "Come on, let's lay down," he said, and Taehyung was laid down beside him in an instant.