22. FRIENDSHIP & WORTH

ACT FOUR SCENE THREEFRIENDSHIP & WORTH

FRIENDSHIP & WORTH

ACT FOUR SCENE THREEFRIENDSHIP & WORTH

third person
perspective

JUMIN MEETS UP WITH SILAS as planned. Silas looks at Jumin with a frown, he had just woken up from one of his daily naps. He runs a hand through his hair, it was already messy from his nap but Silas doesn't really care about his appearance at school. "So is there a reason why you called me?" he yawns, stretching his rather muscular arms.

"Our secrets are on the verge of coming out." the moment those words left Jumin's mouth, Silas widened his eyes, he suddenly felt wide awake. All the tiredness vanished in a flash, this matter is grave.

"How the hell did that happen?" the boy snaps, his fists clenched tightly. He couldn't let his secret be out in the open, not just yet, actually never. He couldn't let anyone know anything. This secret is precious to Silas, not even his family know, only the billionaire bad boys club were completely aware.

"That witch and her rat of a friend. That's who."

Silas looks at Jumin with confusion evident on his face. "Witch? Rat? Who are you talking about?"

"Normani and her dumb friend Solar." Jumin states their names bitterly, he felt like throwing up, the thought of them existing makes him feel sick.

Silas frowns. "Isn't that Sahar's friends?"

Jumin nods his head. "But she's not involved. Both of them planned for her to take the blame so she could leave this school with nothing to her name." he explains, as he does so Silas stands up from his seat, feeling a spark of excitement.

"And you want me to do something; am I right?" Silas says, a smirk forming on his pretty face.

"Yes, and you'll have to do it quickly because we only have a month until the next golden speech."