05. WONDERS & DESIRES

ACT ONE SCENE SIXWONDERS & DESIRES

ACT ONE SCENE SIX
WONDERS & DESIRES

ACT ONE SCENE SIXWONDERS & DESIRES

sahar glacé
PERSPECTIVE

"I want to do things that don't involve being friends, is that too much to ask for Sahar?"

ASHER'S WORDS CATCH ME OFF GUARD. I knew he was an indecent person but I didn't know he was very obvious in the way he felt about certain things. Things that go past the boundary of love.

His eyes twinkle with levity. He treated everything like it was one big game, for some reason that bothered me. It irritated me that someone like him was able to speak without shame.

"Are you being serious?"

My words simply cause Asher to frown.

"I am being serious."

    I had no words. What was I meant to answer him with? Yes I'd love to be friends with benefits! No. I had decency, I had a motive. My motive wasn't to become involved with Asher sexually or romantically.

    My motive was to bring Normani back.

    "Baby steps Asher. There's no need to rush things like these." I smartly respond. That way Asher would assume that something will happen between us, when really and truly I know nothing of such will ever happen.

    A smirk appears on Asher's ethereal face. "So you're saying something will happen?" he questions, his words sounding alluring yet mesmerising.

    I purse my lips. "You want something without romance right?" I question, for some reason I felt tempted to know what Asher truly desired.

    Asher nods his head. "Romance isn't my forte, there's no need to fall in love when you can feel it physically." his words resembled words of a true playboy. He didn't care about feelings, he cared about feeling the physical pleasure of something.