07. TAPE ONE | HELIUS GRAY

ACT TWO' EVERYONE HAS TWO EYES BUTNOBODY HAS THE SAME VIEW '

ACT TWO
' EVERYONE HAS TWO EYES BUT
NOBODY HAS THE SAME VIEW '

ACT TWO SCENE ONE
TAPE ONE / HELIUS GRAY

ACT TWO SCENE ONETAPE ONE / HELIUS GRAY

third person
PERSPECTIVE

     SAHAR AND SOLAR SAT besides each other on Sahar's queen sized bed. A box of tapes sit right in front of them and a pile of documents too, the both of them stare at each object wondering which would be the best to look into first.

     "The tapes seem more interesting, they must have so much information on them." Solar states, reading through the titles of the tapes. Each had a different story, a story Normani Blaze perfectly crafted. She knows she's right, undoubtedly she is right because she has a lot of evidence compiled in each of these tapes.

     Sahar nods her head. "You're right, who should we start off with?" she questions the brunette with prepossessing looks. Solar pauses on one name, a name that she has been intrigued with.

     Helius Gray, brother of Silas Gray.

     "Interesting choice, why him?"

     Solar shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know, I find him pretty interesting for some reason."

     "Alright, for some reason I'm interested too: he's a confusing person and a fake." Sahar mumbles, placing the tape in the the portable Bush cassette player and connecting it to the USB port of her laptop.

     A message appears on her laptop screen asking her if she trusts the device. Sahar clicks yes and begins to play the tape. Her skin is filled with goosebumps as Normani's delicate voice begins to play loudly. Solar grabs Sahar's hand, she too was scared. She didn't know what to expect of this tape.

"This tape is about Helius Gray and to expose him of how fake he is to everyone and his identity is nothing but a scam, he's not a golden boy and instead he is a silver boy who smiles with silver daggers." Normani's voice is echoed off the speakers of Sahar's laptop, both girls widen their eyes at Normani's brutal choice of words.