Chapter ~4~

*Jin POV*

"Fuck me ,fuck me hyung pleasee~~"
Taehyung whined, towering over my crotch.
"What if I say no" I asked, knowing he wouldn't give up anyways.
Taehyung was a pervert.
"Don't be so mean hyung" he complained and opened his pants, only to pull everything down in the blink of an eye.
"You are shameless" he was fully exposed to me.
I couldn't tell anymore, if I hated it or not.

Taehyung was fully mine, I knew that for a fact.
Everything in his life revolved around me.

But ..there was also Jung Hoseok.
Every time that thought crossed my mind I brushed it off though.

I opened my pants, gazing at him and receiving a wet kiss.
"It's all yours" I said, pushing my chin foreward, he had already started fingering his asshole but went down on it just a minute after.
"I can't wait, hyuung-!ah!nhh"

What made this boy as messed up as he was today?
It was probably all my fault.
And I felt good knowing that.
Taehyung as he was today was formed by me.

*Jimin POV*

"You are seriously not even considering joining?"
"Nuh-uh not in a million years"
"I bet there is free cookies"

"Dude.Junkook is there.THAT Jungkook.He's probably just waiting for me to run into his knife."
"I don't think so.If he was, wouldn't he already have stood on our doorstep? "
"It's all hamstershit anyways"
"Are you seriously trying to avoid my "no bad words" policy by switching that word with-"
"Hamstershit HAMSTERSHIT hamstershit"
"You're such a child"
"Namjoon said as long as it's not even in the dictionary, it is not a bad word."
"That backstabbing bitch"
"Now that word is found in the dictionary."
"Yeah and it's a female dog Jimin, now shut it."
"Touché"

*Yoongi POV*

Crouching in front of the convenience store Namjoon worked in, I lit a cigarette.
The day was almost coming to an end.
I always thought there was nothing more romantic than an empty parking lot.
Well, not really, but wouldn't that be nice?

"YOU DAMN RAT GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR SHOP I'M WARNING YOU" Namjoon screamed as he stormed out of the box shaped building.
"Excuse me" I said jumping up, ditching his broom "If anything I'm a pedigree angora cat, not that shabby thing".

"I don't care! I've been telling you not to smoke in front of the store."
He reminded me, swinging his broom angrily in front of my nose.
In answer, I took a deep suck of my cig and catched the worryingly not empty enough milk pack that came flying at me.
"Cats are supposed to drink their milk, they don't suck on that all day"
"Jimin would eat that sentence in a whole, he wouldn't forget it until he dies.You would never be safely drinking milk ever again."

(*whispers* go vegan, don't hope for Jimin to make ur milk life a living hell.)

We sat down together after namjoons shift was over.
"Why did you come today?" He wanted to know.
I didn't look at him but stared into the distance and asked "what does Jung Hoseok have on you?".
"Why so curious?If I tell you, will you tell me too?" He asked.
I should've known it wouldn't be that easy.
I was about to tell him a lie but that moment a guy came up to street and , talking about animals , he was a lot puppy.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was Taehyung.
I had tried not to think about the whole deal at the mansion gate.
I felt weird whenever I thought about it.But seeing him right in front of me didn't really help.

"Taehyung.What are you doing here?"Namjoon asked, and his voice sounded oddly worried.
Taehyung tugged on the top of his hoodie and revealed a small part of his perfect skin.
"Well thing is..Hyung threw me out.Can I sleep at your place?" I couldnt see his eyes beneath the fabric but he seemed really stressed out.
For a guy like him that was kind of unusual and concerning.

Taehyung was something like Hoesoks errand boy.But under that label he hid a lot of secrets and a complicated past as it seemed.
I could only imagine what was behind his cutesy smile and his shiny eyes.
But something in me urged me to find out more.
I wanted to learn more about him.

"You know very well that my place consists of one tiny room and a toilet."Namjoon said.
"I can sleep on your book"
"What does he mean by that?"
"My floor is covered by the manuscript"
"Oh.. comfy"
"Can't he sleep at your place though?"
"Uh.Yeah.., I mean no!"I panicked.
Namjoon looked at me confusedly so I explained "Uh, Jimin isn't very comfortable lately..".
I was glad I didn't have to lie.

Namjoon sighed
"I guess it can't be helped"
I wondered why he was so upset about it, when Taehyung was such a close friend to him.

Later that evening I met up with Yeonjun.
He looked pale and had to caught all the time.
"You made a deal with Jung Hoesok??!" He screamed at me when I told him the news.
"Yoongi." He said "That's not like you!You wouldn't follow the orders of a jerk like that!".
"Whose should I follow then?Taemins?"I spit "You're not in the position to tell me what to do.Taemin doesn't have a white west either.".
Yeonjun looked at me in frustration and bit his lip, like he always did when something stressed him out.

"Look.This could be my way out of all of this.The gang, the debt, the-" I choked on the words before I could speak them.
"Please"I begged "Don't tell anyone".

He promised me not to but I still had a bad feeling in my guts when I went home.
I was looking forward to a good bath and some alone time but when I returned I found Taehyung sitting on our couch.
"I - what are you"
"Namjoon threw me out"
"TF ARE YOU DOING FOR PEOPLE TO THROW YOU OUT ALL THE TIME"
"Dunno hyung, don't shout please." He mumbled and gave me a sad pout.
His behavior weirded me out by now.
"Are you serious?You-..ugh alright fine you can stay here but whatever you did to piss them off, don't do it here."
That was when Jimin threw the door shut and stormed into the room "Do you see this?" He held a white envelope in front of my nose "This is the nineth fucking envelope I've received!".

Jung Hoseok was scary.

*A/N: This is a late update but oh well-
Let me know which of the couples you wanna see together first 👀 I wanna know who you hungry for*