Chapter ~3~

*Hoseok POV*

I don't exactly know where he came from, he just sneakily entered my life.
Nothing about him really made sense.
Apart from that school, not a single trace of a background popped up in my mind when I thought about him.
But he was good at making people forget about that fact.
Kim Seokjin.
My personal computer genius and rat, living off my pocket money.
Or so I thought about him.

"Haha he tried hard" Jin said, laughing like a little kid.
"Who tried what?" I asked firmly.
"The cat."
I gave up on asking him.
Jin liked to talk about things totally unspecifically.
Talking to him was like playing a game of ball where he constantly throws into the wrong direction.
Such a strange guy.

Tomorrow was the day.
I knew it was hard to expect anything.
But I hoped they'd come to me before I had to go over to take harsher actions.
Even so, I was counting on at least two of them to form bangtan with me tomorrow.
"I'm going out" I said to Taehyung, who was playing Mario card in the entry hall.
I was used to his childish behavior and I accepted it since he was my best man after all.
But still I never knew what he actually thought about me, or if he was loyal enough to show up tomorrow.

Taehyung was not comparable to his younger self anymore.

*Yoongi POV*

I stood in front of the Jung mansion and gulped.
I couldn't believe I actually came.
Of course I could've reasoned that it was all for Park Jimin but I was yet to accept the real reason and so I felt confused, speaking my name into the lock system.
Do they even need me as a person?
Or did Jung Hoseok actually invite me as Jimins loyal sidekick?
Was I meant to lead Jimin into agreeing with this?
After all Jimin was the master thieve, I was just a hacker, you can find those easily.

*Taehyung POV*

I smirked, observing the small, slim figure of Min Yoongi standing in front of my bosses mansion and looking as tasty as ever.
The first urge I felt told me to bite his pretty pale neck and rub up against his bum from behind, I almost felt bad for that thought.
But I decided to keep my act up and run up to him "Yoongi-hyuung!".
He turned around in confusion but it was too late for him to run because I had already pinned him up against the fence and pushed my tongue into his mouth, twitching wildly.
That wasn't what I had planned.
Somehow my urges and my act got mixed up in my head and I did something completely separate from my wishes.
I didn't know if it was because of the shock or because he was actually okay with it but he went along with the kiss and held his head up, gradually accepting my tongue and releasing a small ,high pitched moan that fired me up even more.
My hips pressed the smaller boy against the hard iron fence, I couldn't care if I was hurting him, I just wanted to be closer to him.
His breath brushed up against my nose as I let go and I felt his soft lips caressing mine oh so gently.
A great contrast to where we let off.
Yoongi, I don't want to let you go.
But then I realized where we were and what exactly we came here for.
Also, my act was completely ruined by now, even I knew that, but I wouldn't accept it.
"Uh- hyung, sorry uhm I don't know what that was, I just-" I said in my best shy voice and that was when the door started to open and I rushed through "See you inside!".
The heck was that, Kim Taehyung.

*Jungkook POV*

I knew father would not let that boy go until he was sure he wouldn't cause harm to our family.
That was why Jung Hoseok succeeded in making me join this waste of time.
The only way I could stop this from becoming a tragedy was making sure myself, that Jimin would keep his mouth shut.

Since this morning the numb feeling I'd usually feel in my chest had been replaced with a sense of guilt and anticipation.
That fact would confuse me but also put me in a good mood.
I felt like a child opening a present, walking through the halls of Hoseoks mansion.

"Are you kidding me?You said Jimin would be here."I growled, massaging my temples.
"Hey Mister rich bitch, do you ever realize you're not the only one on this planet?"
The one who said that was Min Yoongi.
"You better watch your mouth, or-"
"Or I'm gonna throw both of you outta the window" Hoseok said, which wasn't as scary as it sounded cause we were currently on the ground floor.
"Oh come on, you don't want to ruin the dandelions with their shady faces, do you?" Taehyung said, stepping into the oversized living room.
"So you came"
"Of course I did, I'm your most loyal dog, did you forget?" Taehyung said, insulting himself, as he smirked.
Something about his demeanor seemed off, he wasn't being entirely sincere.

I sighed, I came here for nothing.
But now I was in and I decided to close my last door out of this business by asking "so what exactly do you need us for?".
Even though Hoseok didn't seem like a dangerous person on the outside, I wasn't looking forward to his answer, because I knew all too well about his family background.
And if anyone was to pay him any loyalty it should be me, I knew that.

"You might think you can take this lightly but none of you will be the same once you step out of this door.
Every single one of you desires something, something that I have.
In order to get your hands on that you would do anything." Hoseok paused to look at every one of us separately. I gritted my teeth.
Damn yes.
"Thing is, I have been hunted.
That wouldn't be so unusual for a mafia don... But the person whose behind this is different.Despite my special training and lifestyle I haven't been able to identify them.".
Silence had entered the room.
"I know nearly everything about you guys so you could say I have some kind of trust for you.
So I've decided that you will be my lifeguard and help me to find the person behind this."

*A/N: I can see this story becoming some messed up shiz.*