Chapter ~11~

*A/N: Here I am back again babies~~
Yeah no I really am a horrible author for not writing like half a year or so 😶
But thankfully this book doesn't have too many readers anyways~~~*

*Jimin POV*

Stepping down from the ship was a true delight.
Whatever happened on the ship ,stays on the ship  I told myself, trying to soothe myself.

Why did I have to kiss him back?
Every time I see him I feel guilt, its like some kinda mechanism, like I did him dirty way back.Almost like..I had known him before.
But..wouldn't that be too much of a coincidence?

*A/N: Nah Jimin that guy sticks to you like some creepy jelli 👀*

I brushed my hair back after getting in the car.
"You're all the same"
Jungkook spoke, scaring me.I didn't know he was there.
"Why would they put us in the same car?!?"
He shrugged, nonchalantly.
"I WANT TO CHANGE CARS!HEY!" I shouted while pulling on the door but it was locked.
"You're not gonna jump out of my car while we're driving" Yoongi grumbled and glared at me through the mirror.
"Oh come on, this is a bad joke" I mumbled and let myself slide down in my seat.

Minutes later, after he was sure I had calmed down, Yoongi let a bomb fall.
"Apparently Hoseok decided you'd sleep in the same room as Jungkook."
"THE FUCK NO!" I snapped.
"Why is it that bad to be in the same room as me, hyung?" Jungkook asked teasingly.
"Because you're creepy" I answered in a cold tone.
"Hold on there, I'm not the one who threatened to cut you open"
"I never said that....not literally at least" I pouted, then I quickly glanced at him.
A smug smile was placed on his lips.
..I decided he would not leave this country with all his belongings.

"GET DOWN"
Jungkook pressed me down onto the seat, our window breaking into a thousand tiny pieces.
"What the heck?!" Yoongi cursed and tried to maneuver the vehicle into a straight line again.I was shaking.
It was a bullet.Someone had tried to shoot me.I blacked out.All I heard was Junkooks and Yoongis distant voices.I could feel the tires of the car moving uncontrollably but I felt far gone.Everything was so far away.

Some time must have passed because the car door was opened and Jungkook unbuckled my seatbelt, then pulled me out of the car.
My knees almost gave in.
In my brain it felt like..like this wasn't the first time this had happened..

Bullets..so many..
They're shouting, there is blood.So loud.

I cowered on the floor.Screaming.
Jungkook desperately tried to help me but I pushed him away, I couldn't be touched, I was too scared.
"They're dead, they're all dead." I whispered.
"Nooo" now I started crying.

*Jungkook POV*

Jimin..
I had known about his distant past.
His associations with that gang..
But I didn't know how deep rooted his wounds really were.
I should have assumed though, since what had initially been the Jimin I knew was a monster, one that could not help but hurt others to relieve its own pain.

Up until the day Jimin lost his memories, he bullied me recklessly.
Back in the facility for difficult kids I'd be sent to the hospital more than once thanks to him.

But that was also how I got to understand him better, eventually I was so fascinated I tamed him.At least so I thought.
And then, around that time it must've been that I fell in love.
Before I could confess though..it was already too late..

Jimin and Yoongi had been hit by a car and both lost their memories.
Though I think Yoongi might still remember some parts..

It was all my fault.
If I wouldn't have ran away that day then both of them wouldn't have lost their memories.Then our relationships might be less complicated and we could've moved on with life just like that..
Then the car wouldn't have hit both of them and wiped their minds.

But enough of the regrets.
Now it was time for me to take care of Jimin, I would handle anyone who tried to hurt him.

*Taehyung POV*

"You fucking assholes!" I had never seen Namjoon this agitated.
He grabbed me by the collar, his anger flaming in his eyes.
"You almost killed Jimin!" I avoided my gaze.

Almost..thats damn right, if Jin hyung would have been competent enough to hire a good sniper this would have been the last day that fucker breathed.

Although I could acknowledge that it was hard to shoot someone through a moving car...with tinted windows...

"Don't act all innocent on me! Be honest! You knew that Hoseok wasn't in that car!"
I gulped, why did I have to deal with Namjoon? He was Jins pet, nothing to do with me.
"Talk to Jin about that, I don't have the ti-"
"Fuck you! We both know exactly well that all of this is because of you! Its you who makes Jin hyung do all these things!"

I smiled "so you think you know him even though after years of being his pet you still haven't been laid? How sad".
I could see that he was about to snap, all that was holding him back was the knowledge that I was way stronger than him.

*A/N: We're approaching a place where all the secrets will be revealed and all of their true personalities and motives will be displayed to you on a silver plate UwU*