🌺🌻🌹🌷Part 27 🌺🌻🌹🌷

Three days..... Three days since Anjali and Shyam's disappearance. Three days since the family has informed the authorities and hired all the Private Investigation agencies in Delhi to look for them. The entire family have been worried and no mater what Anjali did they wouldn't wish any harm on her and now Shyam and her disappearance could spill danger and even more shocking and surprising was that Anjali was the one who kidnapped Shyam.

Since Rishi told them of what Anjali did.Arnav has been on the pondering over Anjali's words
(I started this and I will end this) over and over again praying Anjali doesn't do anything stupid.

Khushi who just got off the phone with one of her police friends moved closer to Arnav who was sitting on the sofa in the hall lost in thoughts.
She sat closer to him and this broke Arnav's reverie and he looked at her and smiled but Khushi knew it was fake.

" You know that fake smile of yours is not going to convince me that you are not hurting. " Khushi said and Arnav laid down and placed his head on Khushi's lap and Khushi started massaging his head.

Flashback begins.

Anjali and Rishi left to the police station with Shyam who hasn't stopped cursing them since they left RM.

A few meters away from the gated community laid a vast empty road leading to the outskirts of Delhi. Rishi was getting confused as to why Anjali wanted them to take this road and the worst part was he wasn't familiar with this road, in fact he didn't know it existed.

"Anjali...... Am not familiar with this road. " Rishi voiced out unable to shake off the negative vibes he was getting.

"Rishi..... Stop the car. " An emotionless Anjali said.

And Rishi pulled over and Anjali asked him to get down. A confused Rishi got down and Anjali moved over to him making Rishi uncomfortable. She moved over and kissed him taking him by surprise but he responded unable to control his feelings for Anjali anymore. Rishi was so caught up in the kiss that he didn't notice or feel when Anjali injected his neck with a liquefied sleeping drug. Rishi broke the kiss feeling dizzy, he moved away and saw Anjali looking at him without any emotion. He immediately knew she had done something to him. He waddle closer towards Anjali but fell down half way and Anjali kneeled down and said.

"Am sorry Rishi...... It had to be done..... You have done enough and been with him through thick and thin..... But the next journey I have to take alone...... I want you to know I love you too.... But I don't deserve you because you are too young and I am damaged forever..... I can't pull you into this anymore..... (Anjali kissed his forehead.) Am sorry...... Am soo sorry. "

Anjali then pulled a semi conscious Rishi away from the car and entered the car driving away. Rishi sent an alert signal to Suresh and Mohan before passing out. Suresh who didn't find this brother and Anjali at the police knew something was wrong and the alert call from Rishi confirmed his suspicion. They immediately reacted to it and tracked his signal and found him unconscious by the road side on the outskirt of Delhi.

They immediately put him in the car and took him to the hospital and after thorough tests and examinations. It was concluded he was alright but was injected with sleeping liquid.

After a few hours Rishi regained consciousness and realised he was in the hospital.

"Bhai..... Are you alright? " Suresh asked his big brother with concern.

"Am fine Suri...... Where is Anjali? "

Suresh and Mohan kept quiet not knowing how to answer their brother. They was scared of his reaction to their bhabhi gone missing.