"This," he said as he took out a pack of SIM cards. "What am I gonna do with a SIM card?" I asked taking it from him.

"You'll be using that from now on," he said taking a sip of his iced tea. "Why?"

"You see, as you discharged from the hospital without taking Jungkook. He kinda got mad and came by our HQ asking for your whereabouts. We..... uh..... refused to tell him and..... now he's looking for you," he explained sighing.

"You could've told him that I'm on a mission, I'm sure he'd understand," I said looking at the SIM card.

"Don't worry about him, just insert this into your phone," he said impatiently. I sighed and took out my old SIM inserting the new one.

As soon as my phone turned on, it's started to ring. I picked it up.

*Over The Call*

Hello?

This is Jimin. Where are you?

I'm on my way. How did you get my number?

From the form, you filled out.

Ok, worry. I'm coming.

Be quick.

I hung up and looked at Taeshik, "Thanks to me." "Why?"

"Cause I wrote this number in the forms except for the one you had a few minutes ago," he replied nodding at himself, satisfied. "I'm not thankful."

I stood up and started to walk to my car. I drove off and parked my car beside Jimin's. I got out and walked towards the HQ. As soon as I entered.

"Jensoo! Boss is out of control, you need to get to him, NOW!" said Mark.

I nodded and rushed my way towards his office. I flung the door open and found Jimin pointing a gun at his head. His finger on the trigger. It'll shot out anytime if I'm not fast enough.

"JIMIN!!!!!"

I ran to him and smacked the gun out of his hand. The bullet got out towards the wall. Thankfully, I was on time. He looked at me, "I thought you also left me and was never gonna co...."

I crashed my lips against his and kissed him gently. He seemed shocked at first but responded. I was also taken aback by my own decision.

After a while, I broke the kiss leaving both of us breathing hard.

"I would never leave you," I said hugging him tightly as if my life depends on it. He snuggled onto the crock of my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled.

*After A Few Weeks*

I still haven't got a chance to sneak into the hackers' lab. But I think that I've fallen for Jimin. He can't even live a second without me by his side, he always thinks that I'll leave him. But one day he was at my house and Sehyo showed up.