Dinner

(Next day at school)
Chris: omg I know!!!

Y/n: thanks for my makeup look tho! And remember TikTok live at the park!

Someone: like you have enough followers for that stupid hoe ass bitch!

Y/n: you're right. What would I know! I couldn't compete against someone who has 900 followers

Chris: she has 11 Mi-

Y/n: Chris not now! And sure. I won't beat you when I only have 11 followers

Chris: anyways it's time to go!

(Locker)
Y/n: I swear!!!!!!! And I was like "ask your bro-"

Cash: I think this is yours! *throws Bracelet back at her* and I wouldn't say "throw away this bracelet like our kindergarten to 3rd-grade friendship" when I still got mine!

Y/n: funny you say that even tho I'm not your friend anymore! And why would I want you to be? *laughs* so you can take it back!

Cash: why wouldn't you?

Y/n: well for starters, *lists everything he did to her*

Cash: good point

Maverick: yo bitch! Like seriously where'd you get this? Because I know you're not that y/n

Y/n: that is me and you gave it to me on my 5th birthday party because you were my friend and I had a glow up!

Maverick: cash this that y/n from when we were kids?

Cash: *nods*

Maverick: I'm so-

Y/n: now y'all treat me like a human being when you find out I was your childhood crush and still am?!? But Nah! Before I was what? An alien?!? Yeah because a woman doesn't have feelings. I'm sure y'all would like it if it was the 1700s right?!? Or whenever a woman had no rights or sayings? But now you guys find out who I am the whole thing that happened before was just a Dream?!? Yeah because ima forgive you for all the things you 2 did to me?!?

Maverick: we did nothing to you bitch! *slaps y/n*

Y/n: nothing you say. You slap me for the 6th time! You both try to take advantage of me! Cash you take pictures of me from art class and send my nudes because I was alive nude art model and try to have sex with me in the closet when I'm changing for much. Try to have sex with me under the bleachers and maverick you try to have sex with me like 3 times a week just like cash and *says more things*. And after all that you expect me to forgive you guys!?! I swear I feel so bad for your mom who has to deal with you 2 as a piece of shit sons.... *cry's a Lil*

Cash: *looking down at feet for a bit* but you kept tempting me to d-

Y/n: LIKE I TEMPTED YOU TO GO IN THE CLOSET WHERE IM CHANGING SO YOU CAN GRAB MY ASS AND PICK ME UP AND MARK ME AND SPREAD MY LEGS WITHOUT CONSENT AND FINGER ME AND ALMOST STICK YOUR DICK IN ME. AND UNDER THE BLEACHERS. YOUR SAYING I TEMPTED YOU TO DO THE SAME THING AND LICK MY PUSSY?!? *crying*

Cash: it's your fault for dressing in a reviling outfit!

Y/n: I was wearing a black hoodie with sweatpants!

Tara: *heard everything* *crying a little* oh my!

Y/n: *sobbing* FUCK YOU GUYS! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I WAKE UP AT 3 AM AND THINK WHY DON'T I END IT ALL!

Tara: *crying* *hugs y/n* I'm sorry!

Chris: *stops recording*

Y/n: *hugs Tara* I'm sorry you have to see me like this Tara