Jealous

(After school)
Y/n: so Evan! How was your day babe?!?

Evan: good!

Evans Crush: *notices* *looks a bit mad*

Y/n: *kisses Evans neck* *whispers "put your hand on my ass!"*

Evan: *whispers "what?!? No we made rules"

Y/n: *whispers "she's looking!!!"*

Evan: *puts his hand on Y/n's ass*

Y/n: babe! We're in schoo-

Cash: *takes off shirt because it's hot* *shows his 6 pack* (it's like a 5 pack rn tho.......)

Some girls: *faints*

Maverick: yooooo! Lil bro! Who gave you that hicky?!? Bad boy got tamed?!?

Cash: *laughs* good one maverick!

Maverick: nah you actually tamed! You got a hicky!

Cash: *panics* probably a bruise! From Football!

Maverick: no..... I didn't see you at practice.....

Y/n: *walks into the crowd to get things from Locker* *looks at cash and smirks*

Cash: *looks at y/n* *gets mad* now I remember!!! I got it from hitting my head on the wall because I almost fell!

Evan: babe you done?

Y/n: yeah!

Cash: I gotta go to the bathroom!

(Parking lot)
Y/n: *sees cash following* *gives him the middle finger* *hugs Evan* ok by babe! *whispers "they're looking!"*

Evan: *squeezes y/n's ass and then smacks it after she turns around to walk home*

Cash: *gets mad* *puts Shirt on* *runs to where y/n is walking*

(1 block away from your house)

Y/n: *goes through an allyway to buy something*

Cash: *pins y/n against the wall* why you give me a hicky?

Y/n: don't know what you're talking about!! But hey! Bad boy got tamed! Awww to bad for you! *speaks like she's talking to a baby* no more acting like you tough! Boo hoo!

Cash: you know since you gave me the hicky I can expose you! You cheated on your boyfriend by kissing me!

Y/n: that's not gonna work tho! You see...... I'm ahead of you! And always will be! And as long as you have that hicky you can't do anything to me or I will expose you too! And don't think I don't have dirt on you! *moves hand down to his bulge* and I see you're happy that I tamed you! But I'm not yours! Oh and *whispers in cashs ear "don't mess with me because I will bite back!"* *bites cashs ear sexually* bye baby! *wakes off*

(Next day)
Y/n: *gets dressed*

Justin: you going to a funeral or sum?

Kylie: babe! You look nice!

Y/n: thanks!

Justin: who bit your neck?

Y/n: cash....

Justin: wait that cash?

Y/n: yeah but I'm getting back at him today! *walks to school*

(School)
Y/n: *takes off wool coat* how is it that I love the rain but also hate it?

Evan: I don't know! But I gotta go to class! Bye babe! *runs to class*

Y/n: *goes to Locker and puts things away*

Maverick: so who tamed you cash?

Cash: not saying!

Y/n: *smiles* *puts phone in pocket*

Maverick: *goes up to y/n* you hook up with cash!? You tamed him?

Cash: maverick stop with this! Why would I hook up with this hoe? She's probably bad in bed too!

Y/n: *laughs* *closes Locker and looks at cash* *pushes maverick out the way*

Maverick: what?!? *records*

Y/n: what you say cash?!? I didn't hear you! Oh now I remember! You think I'm bad in bed?!? Says the one who said I was amazing last night! Oh and tell everyone that you marked me again during 1st period and don't forget! I marked you too and..... oh..... right....... you were happy I did! Because you can't seem to leave me alone! But right..... I'm the one bad in bed even tho I'm not the one with a shrimp as a dick! But hey.... we all need to make fun of the girls right?

Cash: yeah well you cheated on your boyfriend with me?

Y/n: awwww! You think you can win by saying that! Don't forget I know! *walks away*

Maverick: *stops recording and posts it*

(Lunch)
(Bleachers)
Evan: so I saw the video! And So did my crush and she talked to me about it and I'm dating her!!

Y/n: so it worked out for you?

Evan: yeah! I told her what we were doing so she won't hate you. Since your my friend!

Y/n: ok!

Evan: hey Ava!

Ava: hey baby! Oh hey y/n! Don't worry I'm not mad at you but I understand! I'd help me friend out too! But now how will you go against him?!?

Y/n: well since everyone saw the video I think I have a plan! But let's see if it work-

Cash: Y/N!!! GET OVER HERE!

Y/n: now it starts! *gets up* yea? What do you want?

Cash: why you say all that?!? Now I have to date you!

Y/n: isn't that what you wanted! But I don't want to tho! But I'm ok with saying more things if you say anything else! *laughs*

__________________________
Love you potato's!
*mwah*