I got a house

Y/n: *crying* *goes to a house thing thing* hey can I get a house for rent please? One or two rooms!

Lady: there is a house for 2 rooms. One big living room and the master bedroom has a strip pill in the middle of the room. That will $1200 a month!

Y/n: I don't make that much money!

Lady: want the house or not?!?

Y/n: yeah..... *takes things to house* *gets the biggest room with the bathroom* *makes bed and everything* *posts a insta story asks for a housemate who can help pay rent* *gets message*

 *takes things to house* *gets the biggest room with the bathroom* *makes bed and everything* *posts a insta story asks for a housemate who can help pay rent* *gets message*

(Message)
Kylie: hi I saw your story and I was hoping if I can be your housemate? My mom just kicked me out and I have a stable job that pays $1000 a night. Just a heads up I am a stripper but I won't bring anyone home.... I am 18

Y/n: sure! *messages her the address*

(End of messages)
Y/n: *still crying* *takes a picture and post's it*

(End of messages)Y/n: *still crying* *takes a picture and post's it*

Comments: "I'm sorry", "omg I'm praying for you", "don't cry queen"

(When Kylie is there)
Y/n: hey Kylie! So I'm Y/n. You probably know me because of my insta or tiktok.... but please don't use me like everyone does..... *cry's*

Kylie: omg! Sweet hart! I won't! Think of me as your big sister!

Y/n: *hugs Kylie* thanks! So your room is upstairs stairs! So is mine! They're right next to each other! And I'm glad that the house is close to the beach

Kylie: me too! And what happened to yourself?!? You're all bruised up and bloody and you have hickys all over you. You have a boyfriend?

Y/n: nope! Guys are going after me *explains everything*

Kylie: oh.... so this cash guy is a bitch and jerk to you all the time?

Y/n: yeah but I love him

Kylie: *laughs* oh. Well it's getting late. I better go to work

Y/n: well ok! Gn! *goes to sleep*

Kylie: *goes to work*

(Morning)
(Saturday)
Y/n: *gets ready and makes tiktoks*

Kylie: hey y/n I have a question

Y/n: yeah?

Kylie: since you bought this house I was wondering if I can have a party? It's for my job. I won't be stripping but can I have the party?!? We won't have loud music but can I?!? Well I might strip but I swear no one will be back! It's mostly my friends!

Y/n: sure! And if you still need to learn how to poll dance you can add a strip pole in the living room.... I don't care

Kylie: ok!

Y/n: *goes down stairs and goes live on tiktok*

(Live)
Comments: is that your room?
Comments: who's room is it?
Comments: hi how are you?!?
Comments: please do a tiktok dance?!?
Comments: why were you crying earlier?!?

Y/n: Hi guys! So I see you guys asking if this is my room. Well yeah! And I was crying earlier because.... well I get bullied at school a lot and I'm named as "slut" "whore" and many other names! But that's not the reason why. So you guys know how I was friends with Chris. The guy who now blew up and got Tiktok famous because of me, well he was making fun of me because every guy throws themselves on and at me and kiss me but he decided to make fun of me by kissing me and I never thought he'd do that..... because guys please don't be rude to him! And if you can see that Strip poll it came with the house I'm renting and this is the biggest room so I got it but I am not a stripper! I repeat I am not a stripper! And I have a room mate and yeah! *continues on tiktok live*

(After the live)
(7 pm)
Y/n: *goes downstairs and joins Kylie* Kylie no getting drunk ok?!?

Kylie: yeah! Wait you aren't supposed to be up here! I got a stripper poll built and ima use it to get money!

Y/n: yeah ok! That's fine!

Kylie: *strips on the poll*

Y/n: *gets water* *places it down*

Guy: hey pretty lady?!? Wanna strip for $4000?

Y/n: I will not get naked!

Guy: no poll dance!

Kylie: come on! *winks*

Y/n: umm let have the $4000 first!

Guy: *gives y/n the $4000*

Y/n: *gets on the poll and starts poll dancing*

Bunch of guys: *throws thousands at
y/n*

Y/n: *stops and picks up the money from the floor and goes upstairs to bed because it's late* (you only did it for the money because you need it*

Guy: *follows y/n*

(Your room)
Y/n: *counts money* wow!

Guy: hey pretty! *tries to rape y/n*

???: *knocks the guy out* you should really lock your door! And don't poll dance especially if your 16!

Y/n: how do you know?

???: I've been looking out for you this whole time! I'm your older brother Justin! I left when you were 3 and I was 6. I couldn't handle mom and dad fighting...... so how are they? Not together anymore?!?

Y/n: Justin!?! *hugs Justin* *explains everything*

Justin: wow...... so I have another little sister named Jenna?

Y/n: yup!

Justin: wow! *takes out the guy of the room* that's a lot! So who are you "marked" by?

Y/n: my Ex Tyler, my ex bbf, Cash, Maverick, Chris, and a couple of others........

Justin: oh shit...... how many racks you get?

Y/n: half a million

Justin: 50 thousand?!?

Y/n: yeah....

Justin: hey so who's gonna show you how to drive? I think your drivers test is in 3 months right?

Y/n: yeah! And idk?!? You want to?

Justin: yeah!

Y/n: how you know Kylie?!?

Justin: oh I'm dating her

Y/n: you a 19 year old with an 18 year old?!?

Justin: it's legal!

Y/n: fine! But wow.....

Justin: ok well lock your door! *leaves room*

Y/n: *locks door and sleeps*

________________________
Have a nice day!
Love you potato's!
*mwah*