ONE

ROYAL

I glanced at the clock once more as she picked up her phone trying his number again his voicemail picked up again as she sighed and tried his brothers number knowing they were always together prince answered on the second ring.

" yooo?" he answered voice slurring

" is Paris with you?" I asked as he laughed at whatever was in the background

" nah he said he was gonna be with royal all night" he answered causing me to pause maybe he didnt know who he was speaking to.

" oh iight" I said as I hung up and I rolled my eyes blowing out the two candles on the table I picked up the plates and dumped the food in the trash placing the plates in the dish washer. grabbing the bottle off the table drinking from the bottle as the angry tears burned my eyes as I blink them back refusing to allow them to fall..

Today was our one year anniversary I told him to be home by 7:30 I had the table set food plated in the warmer moet on chill rose petals and fake candles it around the house I put on my newest black lace lingerie I was finally ready to give him my all, sitting waiting for this man finally ready to give him what he waited so patiently for.. I glanced at the time on the cable box which read 12:00am.

It was times like this when I think back to when my brother warned me over and over but I was too in love too invested.. finishing the rest of the moet I sat at my vanity looking back at myself..

" you're stupid" I told myself as I sighed looking down at my phone noticing he still didnt call having enough I stood up heading towards my closet if he wasnt gonna come home I wasnt gonna wait for him.

Getting dress blindly I slid on some light blue distressed Jean's and a white crop top and my red Dior sandles grabbing my red leather jacket I got from fashion nova and my gucci satchel and headed out.
☆☆☆☆

Royal mind was clouded when she pulled up to the condo of the very man she knew she should stay away from with the effects from the moet she found herself already buzzed royal was confident if Paris wouldnt touch her she knew Pharaoh would also knowing she would probably regret this in the morning she pushed those thoughts away she was hurt and she wanted to get even.

as she stepped out of her custom rose gold Bentley coupe she looked up at the 27 floor skyscraper noticing his lights were on she was gonna take a chance hopefully he didnt already have female company.

As Royal neared the entrance the doorman opened the door as she step inside and walked to the main desk she was nervous the liquor encouragement lesson a little.

" Good morning miss how may I help you?" he asked as he became intrigued by her beautiful green eyes.

" I was wondering was mr.russo in it's important" when said as she tapped her foot nervously.

" yes he is let me just call him up excuse me" he said as he picked up the phone and spoke in hush whispered into the receiver making it hard to hear what he said.

" sorry about that miss you can head right up use the last elevator to your right have a good evening" he said as soon as he hung up the desk phone as she headed to up to him..

As she entered the elevator she notice their was no panel to press the floor the elevator started moving up on it's own. as the metal box climbed flights her heart was beating but she remained confident.

once the elevator slowed down and the doors opened she saw him standing their in a grey towel holding a glass of what she can only guess was scotch.