33

"let's play 20 questions." gabriella proposes. her, tate, and josie were in tate's house applying face masks.

"okay so we take turn asking questions that everyone answers?" tate asks and the other two confirm.

"i'll go first...how old were you when you had your first kiss?" gabbie asks.

"12" tate answers

"13" josie says.

"i was 13 too." gabbie replies.

"okay, um if you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?" josie asks.

"i really want to go to Norway, so i'd say there." Tate replies.

"Kenya. definitely" Gabbie says.

"I'd say Sevilla, Spain." Josie answers.

"Who's given you the best sex, and how long ago was it?" Tate then asks, switching the mood in the room.

"Last night, Jack." Gabbie says, jokingly sticking her tongue out.

"The why don't we men sure are something, Jonah is great in bed isn't he?" Tate asks Josie only it's not in a sweet innocent way. It seems as if she's trying to make Josie uncomfortable.

"Well mine is definitely Jonah, it was actually about a month ago." Tate smirks.

"I don't really want to talk about this." She replies. "We should film a youtube video." Josie says, hoping to stop the game and change the subject.

"Okay yeah, we could do a q and a for the fans." gabbie says, to help change the subject and the other two agree.

they post on their story for questions and make their video.

the video takes about an hour to film, and then they decide to watch a movie. they put on "Dear John." and eventually all drift to sleep.

-

The next morning, everyone leaves Tate's house. Jonah and Jack pick up Gabbie and Josie together.

"How fun was that?" Jack asks the two girls, turning his body to look at them in the backseat while jonah watches them reply through the mirror.

gabbie gives a small smile and josie just kind of shrugs. she mouths to jonah a "we'll talk later." when he sends her a questioning look.

gabriella then grabs the aux cord and plays some one direction, bringing josie's mood up as they sing and dance.

once they reach the house gabbie, josie, and jack go into he living room where the other boys sit while jonah goes towards the kitchen.

he walks back out with two waters in his hand then taps josie's shoulder, nodding at the stairs. she stands up, taking the water jonah offered and they go to his room.

"it wasn't that bad, right?" he says once they're both sitting down.

"no, it wasn't. i don't know i just don't think tate likes me. and it got really uncomfortable during a game of 20 questions." josie tells him.

"well don't worry about tate not liking you. she doesn't get a say in stuff like this. she's not my friend. and if we're being honest, i don't want you being her friend either." jonah confesses.

"i think she feels the same way." josie responds, biting the inside of her mouth.

"we'll just stay away from her, okay? the guys and gabbie can hang with whoever they want but if it involves tate, we'll stay home." he assures her, pulling her close to him and kissing her forehead.

"what did you guys talk about anyway?" jonah then asks.

"gabbie pretty much stayed out of it, which i appreciate, but tate kept bringing you up until i suggested we watch a movie." josie tells him.

"how so?" he questions, just out of curiosity.

"like she talked about the night at the party, about when you guys were together. as if she wanted to make me jealous." she says as she plays with the rings in his fingers.

"did she?" jonah smirks to himself.

"pfft, no." josie laughs and rolls her eyes even though he can't see her face in the position they were in.

"you're a bad liar." he teases.

"i'm not lying." she says, sitting up to face him.

"you're not?" he asks, the same sly smirk playing on his face.

"i'm not." she responds and kisses him before he can protest anymore.

jonah moves her to his lap, still not breaking the kiss. he runs his tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance but she denies only for him to grab her ass making her gasp, leaving the perfect opening. as the makeout gets heated, they move so they're both laying down now, jonah on top of josie. you can guess what this all lead to.