11

Josie looked around the crowded airport for the brunette boy, trying to see around everyone.

Josie only had 2 suitcases and a carry on bag, so it wasnt hard to carry around since all her boxes were shipped to the city ahead of time.

"Joselyn Grant." A sign read, carried by a blonde who Josie didnt recognize at all.

did this kid really get me a driver? Josie thought, laughing to herself.

"Hello?" She asks once she walks up to the boy. As she gets closer to him, he starts to look familiar but she cant figure out why.

"You're Josie?" He asks and Josie nods in response.

"I'm Corbyn, Jonah is at Starbucks and told me to wait for you but I didnt know what you looked like so I grabbed a piece of paper and a marker." He laughs

"That is so like him." Josie scoffs and a suitcase is taken out of her hand, making her turn around quickly to see who it was.

"At least I brought you something." Jonah says, handing her a caramel frappuccino.

They hug each other and Josie thanks him. Corbyn grabs her other suitcase and they head to the car.

"Corbyn is one of my bandmates, the rest are at the house." Jonah tells her.

"One, you are very talented." Josie says, looking at Corbyn. "Two, you and your band share a house? Isn't that like, 5 guys in one house? That's crazy."

"Its not that bad, actually. At least we get our own rooms." Corbyn shrugs.

"I'll have to take your word for it." Josie says and gets into the backseat.

Jonah hands her the phone so she can put her address into maps and they start the drive.

"I've heard a lot about you, Joselyn." Corbyn turns from the passenger seat to look at the girl.

"Really? I hope only good things." She teases, lighting nudging Jonah a little.

"Oh yeah, Jo here seems to be very fond of you." Corbyn smirks and Jonah, not so lightly, hits Corbyn.

"Dude, ouch!"

-

"Thank you guys for the ride, and bringing my stuff up." Josie tells them, sitting on one of the kitchen counters.

"No problem." Corbyn smiles and gets ready to head out, Jonah telling him that he'll be down in a minute.

So, when are we hanging out?" Jonah asks the girl

"Um...what are you doing right now?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well if you guys aren't busy, I'd like to meet the rest of your bandmates."

"Me too. Well not me, I've already met them and you know that so duh I mean like id want you t- you get it." Jonah laughs and josie nods, laughing along.

"Yeah, okay. So um, let's go?" She says, jumping off of the counter.

"We shall leave the premises." He says following her.

As Josie reaches for the door she holds up open for him.

"Ladies first." She remarks making jonah sarcastically laugh, and their on their way.

As they reach the car Josie sees a confused expression fall onto Corbyn's face from the window.

"I'm back." She says, getting back into her seat while Jonah walks around the car.

"Always a pleasure." Corbyn replies and turns up the radio.

They spend most of the car ride in silence, just listening to music when josie suddenly realizes something, startling the two boys in the front.

"YOURE CORBYN BESSON!" She yells, pointing a finger at the blonde.

"Uh, you want a picture?" He jokes, turning around to see Josie's expression.

"No, no I mean I finally realize why you look so familiar. You're dating Christina, right?" She explains.

"Yeah, you know her?"

"We started talking about a month ago, she sends me pictures of you all the time, she praises you, dude." Josie tells him and he laughs.

"Shes a keeper." He says.

"Yeah she is." Josie remarks.