18

"You cant really be that mad at him, Jo. You were with Kian." Daniel tries to reason with her.

They were on their way back to the house.

"I sat with him for about 2 minutes, and not with the intention of hooking up with him." Her voice breaks a little.

"I didnt even know you liked him." Zach speaks up from the passenger seat.

"Apparently he didnt either." She replies.

"Dont be stupid. He knew and he likes you too." Jack looks at her in the rearview mirror.

"Hell of a way of showing it." She rests her head of Daniel's shoulder and looks out the window.

-

"Finally you guys are here!" Christina says from the livingroom when the 4 walk in the door.

They took a detour and got ice cream before coming to the house so they were gone for about an hour longer then they should've been.

In the livingroom sits Jonah, Christina and Corbyn. The four who just walked in the door took their seats on the couches, Josie sitting as far away as she could from Jonah.

They all just kind of sat in silence for a few minutes when Corbyn decided to break it.

"I'm suprised Jonah and Josie didnt come home together, am I right?" He awkwardly laughs when no one comments.

Jonah keeps his head down and Josie subtly rolls her eyes, to which christina saw and gave her a questioning look.

"Okay." Corbyn trails awkwardly at his failed attempt.

"Let's play truth or dare." Zach slurs out, still drunk.

"Yeah, whatever let's do it." Corbyn says and sits up a little.

"Jack, you first." Christina nods at the boy sitting on the other side of her.

"Jonah, truth or dare." Jack asks.

"Truth." He mumbles back

"Do you like Josie?" Jack asks and everyone turns their head in his direction, even Josie, waiting for an answer.

"Dare." He replies.

"That's not how this game works." Jack denies

"I'm not answering that." Jonah shrugs and Jack rolls his eyes.

"Pussy" Zach says, slightly hiding his remark with a cough.

"Fine. Take a shot of ketchup." Jack says to which Jonah obliges and takes his seat back on the couch.

"You go now." Zach tells Jonah and he shrugs.

"Um, Zach truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Boring. Um, why cant you get laid." He laughs a little

"Just wasnt my night. Josie truth or dare?"  He quickly says, fulfilling his plan.

"Dare." She answers

"I dare you to kiss Daniel." He says, knowing exactly what hes doing.

Jonah sits up and suddenly becomes interested in the game.

Josie looks at Daniel, who has an expression on his face that she cant read, and then looks at Christina who just shrugs. She finally glances at Jonah who is staring intently between Josie and Daniel.

Zach stands up, pulling Daniel up by his hand and pushing him next to Josie who giggles a little.

Josie turns her body towards the boy and makes eye contact.

"I'm gonna kiss you now, okay?" She says

"Uh, okay" He says as Josie leans in.

Their lips lock for about 9 seconds when they finally pull away, both of them red.

"Dude, bro code." Jonah says rolling his eyes

"Last time I checked bro code is only relevant when you at least have a thing with a girl and that's not us so I don't know why you're worrying about that Jonah." Josie says back and everyone is kind of silent, once again.

"Okay I'm no therapist but there is obviously something going on here." Corbyn says, gesturing between Jonah and Josie.

"Jonah, what did you do?" Christina asks and everyone turns there attention to him.

"If you dont tell them I will." Daniel says and Jonah groans a little

"I slept with Tate." He says.

"You slept with her?" Josie speaks up

"I-" Jonah starts but Josie cuts him off.

"Even after I walked in on you and Tate and you ran after me saying you were sorry, you still went back to the room? Really?" Josie scoffs

"Oh hell no, Jonah I suggest you leave before I beat your ass." Christina says and Corbyn holds her down a little.

Jonah goes up to his room silently and the rest stay with Josie for a while until its left with just her and Daniel.

"I'm sorry." She says

"I know." Daniel responds

"Im so clueless." She says and Daniel pulls her in for a hug, running his hands through her hair.

"I dont think he meant it."

"He willingly went back to her room. He had the chance to walk away and he didnt. You dont just accidentally put your dick inside of someone." She rants making Daniel chuckle a little at the last part. She joins in and laughs a little until it turns into crying.

"He regrets it, I know he does." Daniel comforts her.