29

"Ask away, anything you want to know." Josie assures Jonah.

They were now in Jonah's bedroom, everyone else went into the pool but they stayed back.

"When did you guys break up?"

"Around 4 months before I met you."

"How did the relationship start? Like was it some kind of spontaneous ask the other person out on a date thing or were you guys already friends?"

"Well we definitely knew each other, because it's a small town and we had always gone to the same school but we were never friends."

"Do you ever think about him?"

"Honestly, not since before I started dating you."

"Is he hotter than me? Is he funnier? Is he a better kisser?" He jokes and Josie playfully slaps him .

"Was he the last person you slept with?"  Jonah then asks

"No, but even if he was it wouldn't matter because we all know who the last person you slept with was." Josie remarks, but she wasn't trying to be mean about it she just brought it up. It's a bad habit of hers, pettiness.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm kidding, I know you are. I shouldn't of brought it up." She tells him and kisses him.

A heated makeout session turns into heated makeout session with the door locked until Jonah stops it.

"We can't have sex right now." He says while trying to catch a breath, Josie doing the same.

"Why?" Josie jokes and he laughs.

"Not that I don't want to but your little sister, and all of my band mates are right below us." He says and she nods in agreement.

"Actually, not right below you." Hayley and Jack say in sync and then they get shushed by the 3 others.

Josie looks at Jonah and rolls her eyes. Jonah gets up to unlock and open the door when the kids that were once all leaned up against the door are on the ground.

"Very funny guys." Jonah says while they're laying there laughing.

"Jonah you could've gotten laid if you didn't stop it, and Josie why would you bring up Tate?" Zach exclaims

"Zach you literally just said her name again and for you to have heard about that, you were there for a creepy amount of time." Josie replies and Hayley smacks his forehead.

"Since no one is getting laid tonight, I vote we all watch a movie." Jack says and everyone agrees.

Everyone gets ready to go downstairs but Josie stays laying on the bed.

"Jonah!" She calls out to have him turn back up the stairs to see what she needs.

"You should like carry me because my legs are broken." She pleads. He chuckles and walks over to the bed, picking her up bridal style.

Once they're all in the living room, Zach insists on Hayley sitting with him and Corbyn insists on Daniel sitting with him. Jonah and Josie get the recliner and Corbyn told jack to lay on his lap, so he did.

They decided to watch Grown Ups although Josie and Hayley argued to watch the notebook.

"I want to get chocolate wasted." Jonah whispers so he doesn't wake up the sleeping girl on his chest.

"I want to get wasted wasted." Zach replies.

"Lets do it." Hayley says.

"Over half of us here are underage and Hayley your still in High school. And you don't want to see these fools drunk." Daniel says.

"Zach would be in high school if he wasn't a dropout and i'm sure your just as bad danny boy." Hayley remarks and Corbyn agrees.

Soon the movie ends and everyone goes to sleep, Hayley slept on the couch although she snuck to Zach's room in the middle of the night.