31

*3 week time skip*

-

The boys leave for there tour in 2 weeks so Josie plans on getting in as much time with them as possible.  Gabbie has the same idea, so she was coming to stay with them for about a week. The 6 were  all in the living room scrolling through their phones when Jack got there attention.

"So Gabbie and Lav will be flying in tomorrow at around noon, i'm gonna pick them up and bring them back here, and then around 5 we have a babysitter and we plan on going bowling. Are you guys all free?" He says. Everyone nods.

"I'm so excited to meet them." Josie smiles.

"Gabbie's excited to meet you. And Lav doesn't really talk all that much, but i'm sure she is too." Jack says making the group laugh.

"Is it just gonna be us and Gabbie or will there be others meeting us there?" Corbyn asks.

"Uh yeah Tate will be there...Gabbie hasn't seen her in a really long time and she already invited her..." Jack says

"Oh..well that's okay." Josie shrugs. "I guess i'll meet her too then." She says, and Jonah grabs onto her hand to reassure her.

"Is that okay? I don't want it to be awkward, I can talk to Gabbie." Jack offers. Josie and Jonah look at each other and she nods her head.

"Yeah, that's okay. If Gabbie likes her than she can't be that bad of a person. Who wants popcorn? I'm gonna go make popcorn." Josie says, leaving the room.

-

*The next day*

"Tate is pulling into the driveway now, and then we can go." Gabbie tells the boys sitting in the living room as her and Jack walk down the stairs.

Tate walks into the house and immediately hugs Gabbie. She then greets the rest of them, except Jonah who heads towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jack asks him.

"I'm gonna pick up Josie, we'll meet you guys there." and with that he's out the door.

"Is Josie the one-" Tate starts but gets cut off.

"Yes she is, we should head out now." Daniel says.

-

Josie and Jonah get to the bowling alley first so they sit outside waiting to go in, leaning against Jonah's car.

The sun is setting and Josie's head lay on Jonahs shoulder, the moment feels perfect until they hear loud rap music blasting from a car pulling into the parking lot.

The kids pile out of the car and Josie puts a wide smile on her face.

"Hi! It's so great to finally meet you." Josie greets Gabbie who pulls her into a hug.

"You too gorgeous! I have a feeling we'll get along well." Gabbie mirrors Josie's smile.

"Guys, lets go in." Jack says and leads the group inside.

Josie walks next to Gabbie with Jonah behind her, and Tate behind him when Jonah grabs Josie's hand and pulls her back, letting Tate walk ahead and go inside along with the rest of the group.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" He asks

"Jonah, yes i'm fine. It's gonna be fun. Oh and you should stay at my place tonight." She says and pokes his cheek, trying to be optimistic.

"Definitely." He says. "Alright, here goes nothing" and they walk in together.