First Kiss

Auston Matthews

You had just made it back to your place when Auston stopped you outside.

"What are you doing Friday?" He asked pulling you to him.

"With the way that you're talking, I'm really hoping I'll be seeing you" you smiled up at him.

"That was my plan exactly" he ran both of his hands down your shoulders to your arms.

You both stared at each other almost begging the other to initiate a kiss. It was ultimately him that couldn't hold back, took your face in his hands and kissed you gently.

Connor McDavid

When you got up from the table in attempt to dry yourself as much as possible before you left, Connor shook his head.

"I still can't believe I did that, I'm sorry I'm so clumsy" he continued shaking his head.

"Don't worry about it, really" you laughed placing your hand on his arm. "Let's get out of here"

You pulled him outside and when you went to get into his car he stopped you and quickly pulled you to him for a kiss.

You both laughed when you pulled away, then went in for another.

Mitch Marner

He was going to get up from the ground after you had watched the stars for awhile.

"I should get going" he said shifting himself to get up.

You laid back down after he moved from under you. You weren't quite ready for that moment to end so quick regardless if Mitch was there with you or not.

"Ughhhhh" you whined grabbing onto him before he could fully get up. "I want you to stay with me forever" you joked.

"Oh, I will. But right now, I have to go" he smiled down at you since he was hovering above where you laid.

Before you could say anything he leaned down and placed a sweet kiss to your lips making your smile grow.

Mat Barzal

You were waiting for your table at breakfast when an older couple walked in. You looked around and noticed there was only one seat empty and it was right next to you.

"Hey, I'm just going to get up so they can sit" you motioned to the elderly couple.

"Oh yeah" Mat smiled at you before reaching out to take your hand and pull you into his lap.

You both informed the elderly couple that they had the open seats and they were very grateful.

"That was very nice of you, I didn't even notice there wasn't anywhere to sit until you pointed it out" Mat whispered in your ear.

"Maybe I just wanted an excuse to sit on your lap" you joked with a giggle.

"You don't need an excuse, you can whenever you want" he chuckled making you turn your face to him.

You took a deep breath, closed your eyes and pressed your lips to his.

Matt Tkachuk

You had made plans to workout together the day after you guys had went out. You were running a little late so by the time you got there Matt was already there.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I'm late" you called out running up to the gym where Matt was waiting for you.

"Hey, it's ok. Good thing you were running late, I was too I just got here not too long ago" he laughed pulling you into a hug.

"Good" you pulled away smiling at him.

He gently pulled you back to him and placed his lips on yours.

"I couldn't wait to do that, I was so upset with myself for not having the courage to do that last night" he lightly laughed.

"It's about time" You giggled pulling him to you for another kiss.

Patrick Kane

You both weren't able to figure out the riddle, but you didn't care you had fun trying.

"We were so close" you huffed as the waitress was leaving after taking your order.

"Correction, you were so close" he laughed putting the menus back in their holder.

"You helped" you giggled "A tiny bit at least"

"I did nothing but watch you" he chuckled.

"That was great motivation" you laughed.

"You're adorable" he tucked some of your hair behind your ear slowly as your hand fell to his thigh.

The way he looked at you, you couldn't stop yourself from leaning forward and catching his lips with yours.

Andre Burakovsky

"I love this park" you breathed looking around. "It's so beautiful"

"You're beautiful" Andre said softly as you sat in his lap. He squeezed you a bit tighter and then made a quick movement to look at you. "Want to go for a walk?"

"That sounds nice actually" you got up and pulled Andre up with you.

You walked for only a few minutes when Andre grabbed your hand. You gave his hand a squeeze and watched as his smile grew on his face.

"The sun is setting" He pointed out.

"It looks so pretty from over here" you stopped in a spot that had a great view of the sunset and Andre stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

You turned in his arms to face him and wrap your arms around his middle.

"You're missing the sunset" he chuckled rubbing your back.

"I'm liking this more" you giggled reaching up to place a kiss on his lips as he met you halfway.

Tyler Seguin

Through the movie he was being so affectionate you couldn't help but get butterflies in your stomach every single time he did something cute.

"You ok?" He whispered in your ear while you leaned back against him in the middle of the movie.

"Absolutely perfect" you smiled turning your head towards him.

You rested your forehead against his and breathed deeply.

"I want to kiss you so bad right now" he breathed a laugh.

"Whats stopping you?" You smiled.

His smile grew and he pressed his lips to yours slowly and softly.