Confession

Auston Matthews

"Hey" he looked up at you from the table.

"What's up?" You smiled at seeing his face.

The food you both cooked was delicious and you were pretty sure he was about to thank you again for helping him.

"I'm glad I met you" he smiled brightly.

"I'm glad I saw you struggling at the store" you lightly laughed.

You were caught off guard when his hand reached out and grabbed yours. You looked at him with shocked eyes.

"You're adorable and I can't help smiling when I'm around you. Would you maybe want to grab dinner sometime...that we don't have to cook" he chuckled.

"I would cook with you any day, but that sounds amazing" you beamed at him as a smile spread across his face and he brought your hand to him to give it a light kiss.

Connor Mcdavid

You were walking out of work with a few of your friends from work as you had made plans to go out for a drink since it was Friday.

You stopped in your tracks when you walked out the door and saw Connor waiting for you, flowers in hand.

"Connor?" you said shocked and kind of breathless.

"Y/N, I love our time together...but I want more than just random walks to your place and hanging out every now and then."

You looked down smiling. You had wanted this so badly.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, can I please take you out for a drink?" He asked hopeful handing out the flowers to you.

You glanced at your friends who were all nodding their ok that you broke their plans.

"I would love nothing more" you smiled taking the flowers.

Mitch Marner

You were sitting on the couch watching tv, by coincidence it was just the two of you.

"Y/N?" Mitch said turning your attention from the tv to him.

"Yeah?" You asked questioningly.

"Do you have any idea that I like you?" He asked lowly.

"You what?" You asked shocked.

"Would you hate it if I asked you out sometime?" His voice was shaky and nervous.

"Not at all" you smiled to yourself.

He smiled turning his attention back to the tv and you waited for him to bring it up again...he didn't that day.

Mat Barzal

It had been a few days since you had seen Mat, you had texted him the night before but you never got an answer. You heard the bell ding signaling someone had walked in. You lightly looked up and were met with the sight of Mat.

"Morning" he said with a smile.

"Morning, what can I get you? A Barzal?" You smirked.