How You Met

Auston Matthews

*You helped him in a grocery store*

He was fidgeting next to you in the international foods aisle and looked visibly uncomfortable.

"Are you ok?" You asked holding back a laugh.

"To be honest, not really" he chuckled. "I lost a bet and now I have to make enchiladas and I have no idea what I'm doing" he held up a can of refried beans.

"Well first off, let's skip the beans" You took the beans out of his hand and placed it back on the shelf. "This sauce? I wouldn't use it, doesn't have a great flavor" you put the can of enchilada sauce that was in his cart back on the shelf.

You could feel him watching you as you switched out stuff and added more things to his cart.

"And last but not least you're probably going to want to get chicken that's already cooked, it saves you a lot of time" You smiled turning to leave the aisle.

"Wait!" He called after you. You turned back almost with a laugh. "Are you some kind of superhero?" He laughed.

"Well see, now you blew my cover" You giggled.

"I'm Auston"

"Y/N"

"Well, Y/N, what do you know about side dishes?" He smiled.

Connor Mcdavid

*You ran into him outside of work...literally*

"Thanks again!" You yelled running out of work. Your coworker graciously agreed to stay later so you could make an early dinner with friends and you couldn't wait to get out of there.

You quickly flipped around about to full pace sprint to your apartment when you ran straight into someone and collapsed to the ground.

"I'm so sorry" he said sincerely offering out his hand.

"Why are you sorry? I ran into you" you laughed accepting his help and grabbing his hand.

"Are you hurt?" He asked as you brushed yourself off.

"No worse than usual" you laughed.

"Your knee is bleeding" he pointed out concerned.

"Oh, wow, it is. That's ok I can run back into work and grab a band aid" you smiled.

"You work here?" He questioned.

"Unfortunately" you laughed turning back towards the building. "I'm so sorry, again. Have a nice day" you waved running back in to grab a bandage.

Mitch Marner

*He's your brother's friend you've known since high school*

It was so hot out and with no school in session you had made the decision to sit by your pool all day.

"Y/N, my friend is here...please don't be weird" your twin brother said pointing his finger at you.