Chapter 29

Sana

When I got home from my day with the boys I have yet to see Dahyun since my event so I assumed that she wasn't home yet. I had a pretty great night which meant I was really tired. I decided that I would find a snack to eat and watch some Tv in the living room. I watched 5 episodes of my k-drama and it was now 10:30 and sana still hasn't come home so I decided I would just go to sleep assuming she would come home some point during the night.

********In the Morning***********

I woke up in the living room cause I was to tired to actually get off the couch due to being too tired yesterday. I looked around and everything in my house was pretty much exactly where it was which signaled to me that dahyun probably didn't come home last night. Where is she, she is so annoying I didn't think she was actually going to spend the night at someone else's house. I know that I should be mad about this but I really am. She needs to get home now. I decided that I would try and take my mind off of sana by cooking something to eat for myself cause I'm actually really hungry. I went to the kitchen and decided on making pancakes after I got the batter done I put some batter on the pan and waited for it to be ready. While waiting I heard the front door click open letting me know that either Dahyun or my manager just walked in, I walked around the corner to see who it was and of course it was dahyun. When I saw her she was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants way different from what she looked like the last time I saw her.

She didn't really notice that I was there untill she finally looked up "Where have you been" I said in a stern voice "At my friends house duh" she said mocking my ton of voice "Why didn't you come home" "I did" she said "why do you think I'm here ...

"Where have you been" I said in a stern voice
"At my friends house duh" she said mocking my ton of voice
"Why didn't you come home"
"I did" she said "why do you think I'm here now"
"I meant last night"
"Cause I didn't think I had to"she said
As she walked closer to me
"Who clothing is this" I said grabbing at the clothing she was wearing
"My friends, she didn't want to send me home wearing the same thing as yesterday"
"Uhmm" I said
"Yeah now come here" she said trying to pull me forward towards her
"Are you insane I'm not kissing you, your gross"
"Wow what did I do"
" you just had sex with that girl wdym"
"And"she said
"Shut up,go to your room. I'm about to burn my pancakes" I said in a annoyed voice cause she is literally insane and is driving me insane. Who does she think she is she is my bodyguard and she thinks it's okay to go have sex with some date of hers and then just come back here and make out with me. She is gross.

"Come on Sana"
"No this is not happening, how bout you go back to her house and make out with her again" I said aggressively
"Your so annoying, I'm going to take a shower"

Hey guys I'm back

Kyndall❤️