Annabeth Chase/Steve Rodgers

We are getting close I can feel it and I can tell the others feel it too. Dean is pulling up to another motel and a woman with short brown hair and a police jacket is standing by a big truck. We pull into a spot right next to her. Sam and Dean get out and both giver her hugs. Percy, Steve, and I just stand there awkwardly.
"Jody this is Annabeth, Percy, and Steve" Sam says and points at us individually.
" Nice to meet you three Clare is inside. Boys I know you all just got here but I know where he is are you guys good to go gank the SOB" Jody says the last part directed to Sam and Dean.
"Yes" all five of say in unison and then stare at each other like we all grew extra heads.
"Good I'll get Clare he is at a diner up the road." She goes inside and gets a shorter girl with big bleach blonde hair that has tight braids on one side and the rest is loose. "Hi I'm Clare." She looks at me and smiles I might have just made a friend. "Jody can I ride with you I've spent way too much time in the car with smelly guys" I say jokingly she nods and we climb in.

___Steve___

It's coming up now we have found him the entire area is completely deserted. That's good for us no civilians getting hurt. I can feel the raw energy in the air this being is powerful. Sam and Dean step out of the car carrying silver blades Percy steps out as well and uncaps his sword. Annabeth, Clare and Jody park around back. They will go in through the back while we go in the front. I see Percy start to concentrate and then I feel something cold brush over me. I look down and there is a layer of ice around my body it moves at the joints but is thick every where else. It is also surprisingly light. Sam and Dean also have the same armor as me. Percy as well. "It's not celestial bronze but it will hold and help for now. It won't melt either." Percy says and starts walking to the door as planned. He goes in first since he is the strongest of all of us then we all go in after him. He crosses the threshold and we hear a loud maniacal laughing from inside.
"Oh this is lovely. They sent a kid wrapped in ice to defeat me. How fu......." The sentence is cut short as we hear Percy start in on him with riptide. We all charge in then. Out of nowhere 3 more people appear out of black smoke in the diner. Sam and Dean go for the two on the right I go for the one on the left Percy and Annabeth are fighting Lucifer together while Jody helps me and Clare helps Dean. Everyone is battling away hard at their enemy when I hear two screams from the demons on Sam and Deans side of the room and Jody stabs the one in front of me. Percy and Annabeth get Lucifer on his knees and he is begging them not to kill him. Percy has a terrifying look in his eyes they swirl like hurricanes and he has no mercy for the devil. His sword goes right through his head and as he pulls it back out two wings are burned into the ground where Lucifer's body lay.