"Antarcticite." They introduced themselves with a small nod. Koji is a fucking weeb. Nice. "Beautiful. It's nice to meet you." With a little bow you rolled off to the table waiting.

The night went without a hitch, you and your new family sat in the largest corner booth available. Chatting over a few drinks and left overs. The volume turned low and wild lighting turned off. "How'd you like it, Siren?" Gumdrop asked from across the table. "It was great, I really like it here." You grinned. "Told you you'd do fine." Cherry nudged your right side. "I was not expecting to see you moving so fast." Bonhomie added. "It was the skates." You tried to humble yourself. "Whatever it was, keep it up." Antarcticite said with authority. "Mhm." Tauros nodded, taking a sip from his beer.

"It's good to see you're all getting along." Koji walked up, dragging a chair with him. He took a seat at the head of the table. "Duh, we've got to take care of family." Cherry grinned putting her arm around your shoulder. "We've got a new baby sister."

"What about me?" Gumdrop shot. "You've been here for a year now, you're old." Tauros poked her temple with one of his tails. "Thank you, guys." You spoke up, eyes glued to your short glass. "I really appreciate how welcoming and kind you've been to me." The atmosphere filled with praise and comforting words. "I'm glad you've acclimated so fast." Koji spoke over them. "If you don't mind me asking..." you began, looking at him. "Why is it that we go by these nicknames? I don't have a problem with it, I think it's cute. I'm genuinely curious." The volume dropped at the table. "I think it's best to protect your identities. With such a vast clientele, it's hard to keep track of who should and shouldn't be in here." Koji answered, his eye contact not faltering. "I see." You nodded. "I'd like to be Siren for as long as you'll keep me, then."

That was two weeks ago, and within those two weeks you'd learned much about your new family. You also learned Han wasn't too happy about your new employment, but he worked with your availability.

You strode in ready to start your shift. "Heads up!" An object came flying at you. "Oh sh-!" You jumped up to catch it. "Thanks, Tauros!" You grinned at the bartender, he tossed you a tangerine. "I can't make you guys eat your vegetables here." You remembered him telling you, so he always kept natural sweets at the ready. Continuing your walk to the break room, you split the peel, juices running down your forearms. You sucked your teeth. "Damn."

"What's wrong, Siren?" Gumdrop poked her head around a hall corner. "Hm? Oh nothing, just making a mess already." You offered her a slice after popping one into your mouth. That one was more bubbly than your quirk and always worried about someone or something. Heaven forbid you cough in front of her. She'd have a thermometer under your tongue and an assortment of medicines laid out for you to choose from.

Finally making it to the break room, you flung your book bag on the couch. "Could you be any more dramatic?" Came from the other side of the room. "CoUlD yOu Be AnYmOrE dRaMaTiC?" You mocked, looking to Antarcticite. They tried to keep a cold demeanor, but you called them out on their warm heart of gold. "Do good out there tonight." They smirked at you before going back to their eyeliner. "That's the plan." You finished off your fruit and set the bubbles on your soles in place.

You rolled out of the break room and onto the main floor. "What are you wearing today?" Cherry asked as you glided past her. "Attack on Titan!" You said over your shoulder moving to your first table full of patrons. That was your thing. Koji said any shirt, and you took him up on it, wearing a different fandom on your chest or back every shift.

Speaking of fandom. Shit. You caught sight of someone wearing an All Might hoodie.Shit. It's not that you didn't want to talk to the hero, dammit you really did, you'd just gotten so caught up in getting your life together. What if he's forgotten about me? You sighed pushing off towards Bonhomie to set in an order. What if he hasn't? It might still be a fan line. Your mind was racing as you worked and unfortunately the music wasn't loud enough to drown out your thoughts. He wouldn't just give me a number that didn't work...fuck it. I'll text him. You pulled out your phone. Tomorrow. You frowned, not realizing how fast the time had passed. It was already pushing 2 am. I'll do it tomorrow...well, later today technically. For sure.

Tomorrow came faster than expected, and you sat hidden in the dumbwaiter. Phone loosely held in your hands with an empty messaging screen staring back at you. Do it. You bit your lip and swayed side to side anxiously. Do it! What's the worst that could happen? You sighed. He won't reply. That's it! I've got nothing to lose. With shaking thumbs you began typing.

Goodmorning!

It's your waitress from a few

nights ago. Remember me?

FUCK this is nerve wracking. He's not gonna reply. I know he's not. It's a fan line and he's probably busy wi-

Goodmorning to you too.

Of course I remember, I was wondering when you'd reach out.

OH FUCK OH SHIT HE REPLIED. OOOOOH MY-

Ah! That's so good to hear!

Though, I wouldn't describe it as

a few nights ago.

Twas but a fortnight, my good sir.

What the hell was that? Am I smoking? TwAs BuT a FoRtNiGhT. UGH

Oh? It was unbeknownst to me that was a bawbling 

unit of time.  Say to me, how hast thou been  since we met last?

*internal screaming* You started kicking and giggling like an idiot. Wow. Wow. I've been floored. Okay, sir.

I've been good! Thank you for asking.

How've you been?

I've been well, just busy is all.

Figured that much.

That hero life seems rough, buddy

You're not wrong or right. It's quite subjective.

I'll keep that in mind in case

I choose that career path, yeah?

Of course. You should use me as a reference.

Or

OR 

I could just come back to the Towers

You're welcome to.

Is that what my employees call it? The Towers?

Oh yeah! It sounds cool

Interesting.

Hey, do you mind if I call you Might?

You pushed yourself out of the dumbwaiter and headed towards the staircase.

Not at all.

You couldn't help smiling at the screen as you grabbed your things and made your way out of the building.

Well, Might, I've got to get to work.

Maybe we could talk again later?

Where did I park? You breathed in the dewy morning air, clicking the lock button on your keys and following the sound of your car's horn.

Of course we will, I'll make time.

Your heart skipped a beat as you sat in your car. That's really sweet, Might.

I'm looking forward to it then.