032

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter thirty-two

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

we got to the venue and then did what we normally do; we all split up and i go with daniel in his dressing room. then after we're in there for a little while daniel leaves and goes to sound check. he comes back in like an hour later. he then has to get changed and have his hair and a little bit of makeup done.

i just sit there and watch the whole time. after all of that, if daniel is ready, which he usually is we then watch eben's performance from the side. then once eben finishes and all the guys go out. i stay on the side and just watch. i usually facetime with paige and she watches them too.

after the show ends we chill for like fifteen minutes and then he leaves to go to the meet and greet. when that's over he comes and picks me up. we head back to the bus, and since we were staying at a hotel for the night we had to drive back to the hotel.

after finally getting into the hotel room i grabbed my pj's and went straight into the bathroom. i was so tired for some reason. i changed and put my pj's on and then did my skincare stuff. i came out and then daniel headed in, also getting ready for bed.

i plugged my phone in and then crawled into bed getting under the covers. i almost fell asleep but then heard the bathroom door open and then daniel got into bed. he pulled me close to him, and i fell asleep shortly after that.

the next morning

my eyes flutter open the next morning to see that i'm still wrapped in daniel's arms. i smiled to myself. i guess daniel was already up because once he realized i was awake he kissed my forehead and sat up a little.

"good morning." daniel says in his voice a little raspy from sleeping still, which makes me smile.

"good morning." i say back also sitting up to join him.

"you must have been tired last night, you fell asleep in minutes." he says with a little laugh.

"yeah. i almost fell asleep while you were in the bathroom." i say to him, and he smiles.

"chicago tonight. are you excited?" i say excitedly to him.

"i'm always excited for concerts." he says.

"what time is it?" i ask.

"9:48am." daniel replies.

"ok, well i'm gonna start getting ready." i tell him, and he nods.

i then grab clothes and other things i might need. i then head into the bathroom to start getting ready.

 i then head into the bathroom to start getting ready

i put my hair back into a low bun. i didn't really want to put on any makeup today, so i didn't. once i was finished i then left and daniel went into to get ready. i then started to get my things together because we had to be in the lobby at 10:45am. daniel came out and started to get his things together. once we done we checked the room to make sure nothing would be left behind. we then left and went to the lobby.

once we were all there we left the hotel and got on the bus. it was only a three hour drive to chicago so it wasn't to bad. we were going to stop for lunch in about an hour so i just ate a little snack that was on the bus.

i had been starving so when we finally stopped for lunch i was soooo happy. in the middle of lunch daniel had gotten a phone call and then left the restaurant to answer the call outside. i tried not to think anything of it because i really do trust daniel, but i failed and let my thoughts get the best of me.

what if he left to talk to a girl?

what if he's cheating on me?

what if he didn't love me and he was just lying to me?

i tried to push all of those thoughts away when daniel came and sat back down at the table and he gave me a big smile, which i somehow returned. our food came out and i ate with a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

daniel's pov

a little bit after we entered the restaurant i got a call from my cousin. the one that's making me the ring for lexi. i got up and answered the call outside so nobody really knew what i was doing.

"hey!" i say to her excitedly.

"hi dani. i have the ring so i don't know when you want to meet up. are you guys even in chicago yet?" my cousin leah says.

a/n --- this is a made up name

"no, ummm, we are eating lunch right now, but we should be there around 2:00pm." i tell her.

"ok, so we could meet at a cafe in the city." she says.

"yeah, that works." i answer.

"ok. i'll bring you to my favorite cafe in the whole city." leah tells me.

"sounds good. just text me the address and i'll text you when we are like 20 minutes away from the city." i say with a smile.

we exchange goodbye and then i end the call and head back into the restaurant.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙