1. Male!Momoi Satsuki: Bridges PART TWO

Start from the beginning

"T-that!" You wailed. You grabbed onto his hand and tried to pry it away from your face but he was too strong. "I hate that you're pretending that you care. You made it more than obvious that I'm not important to you, but here you are acting like we're back in elementary school."

Momoi's gaze softened. "I do care-"

"Bullshit!" You cut him off. More tears gathered in your eyes the more you glared at him. "In sixth grade you stopped coming over to my house and in seventh grade you denied all of my invitations. Then in eighth grade we barely talked until you confronted me about your stupid girlfriend. Throughout most of the year you've been ignoring me and criticizing me for everything. Do you seriously think I'm going to believe that you care?"

Momoi opened his mouth with an irritated look on his face then closed it and turned away. He pursed his lips and exhaled deeply through his nose. "You were right about Chitoge-san, okay? I didn't find out until yesterday when I walked in on her in her room with Moriyama-san."

"I told you so." The words slipped out of your mouth before you could stop them. You felt sympathetic for the pitiful look in his eyes and it took every ounce of your willpower not to hug and comfort him. Cold sassiness was the only way you could keep yourself in check from forgiving him so easily.

"Yeah, you did," he murmured under his breath.

Your heart was crying as you stared at his kicked puppy expression. His eyebrows were crinkled and his sorrowful eyes were downcast. He had his head turned so you could see the poutiness in his lips and how he tried to hide from you under his bangs. The last time you saw him this way was when girls made fun of him in fourth grade because his hair and eyes were pink.

You couldn't take it anymore and clicked your tongue in disdain, drawing his attention to you.

"You've always had bad taste, Momoi-kun. I remember when you wore that awful orange-and-green Hawaiian shirt with those pin-stripe shorts to the park." A ghost of a smile grew on his face and you continued to playfully ridicule him. "It's not even just your fashion taste. You thought it would be a genius idea to mix your two favorite ice cream flavors together and eat it the day before your dentist appointment. Not only did you puke bubblegum-chocolate fudge on me, but you also got a cavity from it."

Momoi chuckled as pure joy - not his typical smug confidence - started to light up his features. "It made sense at the time. Dai-chan agreed that it would work."

"Aomine-kun wasn't paying attention. He never does." You pointed out. "Also, don't call him Dai-chan. He hates it and it makes you sound like you're dating."

"I would never date him!" He yelped. His cheeks turned pink and he lowered his voice. "Even if I was gay, Tetsuya-kun is more my type."

"TMI, Momoi-kun. TMI." You paled, leaning away from him.

Still, you were almost on Cloud 9 that Momoi was acting like the Momoi you used to know and love. He giggled with a gummy smile and his very being radiated mirth. It was like the two of you were back in fifth grade whining about homework instead of being high schoolers that just made out.

You jumped when the thought crossed your mind and you ran to his mirror. Tilting your head, you groaned when you saw the dark bruise covering almost half of your neck. Momoi popped up behind you and wrapped his arms around you and set his head on your shoulder.

"I'm finally taller than you." He softly cheered. He paused and pressed his lips against your ear while staring into your eyes. "I missed you, (Y/N)-chan."

"Satsuki-kun-" You started, unintentionally using his first name like when you were younger.

"I'm not lying if that's what you're going to say. I really did miss you. It's just that I got caught up with basketball and I didn't realize we drifted away until it was too late. I thought Chitoge-san was perfect because I ignored the rumors about her and I was dumb because I thought you were the bad guy."

He tightened his grip on you and shut his eyes and kissed the side of your head.

"I was so upset with what happened between us that I tried to completely block you out. I never truly meant that I hate you."

Momoi turned you around and pressed you against the wall with his hands on either side of your head.

"(Y/N)-chan, I love you."

With that said, he kissed you again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN, DUN, DUNNNN!

Part three, the finale, will be out soon. It's going to have three alternate endings sort of like an otome game. This mini-Momoi series has been an adventure since I pretty much got to make him/her however I wanted.

Like, how many Male!Momoi oneshots are there? I'm planning on writing for Male!Riko in the future, too ^^

You guys are way too kind on the Meet Me chapter >.< All of my readers are little sweethearts~

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE SEASON 3 TEASER LIKE OMFG I CAN'T WAIT!

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3