Helppp

Just edited this, it's kinda long and it's fine if you don't read it all because it's just my thinking that I wrote out while trying to think about stuff (you can skip to the conclusion at the end if you want)

So I needed a lil help in the other chapter, well... turns out I need a lil more help again.

I need to figure out stuff about Gumi. Who should I ship her with and what sort of relationship does she have with people.

Idk if I ship Gumi x Len, Gumi x Gakupo, Gumi x Yuuma or Gumi x Lily.
First, Gumi x Len eh it's alright kinda. They don't have a really serious relationship but there could be something. I think they both have some sort of secrets that they share, and they grew up together maybe.

Second, Gumi x Gakupo now there's definitely got to be something between them. Maybe they're dating (I prefer Gakupo x Luka so probably not) or they're siblings/related (this could work) or something else. I think I've decided that they're related or good friends and call each other siblings (like maybe Gakupo is the older step-bro? Or cousins?)

That's solved one thing but we still gotta think of who to ship her with.
Her and Yuuma, probably not due to me not really knowing him yet (maybe Yuuma x Yukari is good?) so that's another thing sorted.

Gumi x Lily, now I think there's something between them but I'm also not sure what exactly. They could work but I might ship IA x Lily (not sure) I don't think they're dating but maybe related or something? (Actually thinking about it idk, they could be cousins or something??)

Also, not a ship, but Gumi and Ryuto. What's the relationship between them? Tbh it would be weird Gumi being Ryuto's mum as he's like 5 and Gumi is in her teens...BUT i could see it being possible maybe... (don't hate on this) Tbh I think Ryuto is prob her younger brother and he calls her either sis or mum, I think that's probably more likely. (or y'know it might just be Gumi's secret and she's not telling anyone who he is exactly)
Also, I think Gakupo and Lily might be connected to Ryuto maybe or perhaps not. (what if Ryuto is Gumi and Gakupo's kid that Gumi and Lily look after as they're dating and Gakupo helps, JK I was just looking at images and thought that) the photos I was looking at ⬇️

 (what if Ryuto is Gumi and Gakupo's kid that Gumi and Lily look after as they're dating and Gakupo helps, JK I was just looking at images and thought that) the photos I was looking at ⬇️

Cute artwork (art isn't mine, sorry idk who to credit) So, maybe they're just related or friends even

So, maybe they're just related or friends even. Plus in my opinion their colours go well together.
I know that Gakupo, Gumi, Lily and Ryuto are made by the same company (internet co) but still, I think I see them as a family kinda or maybe just friends.
Gakupo is the oldest, then Lily, then Gumi, then obviously Ryuto.

So conclusion: I don't really ship Gumi (on a serious level) with anyone ATM (this could change in the future)
Gumi looks after Ryuto as if he's her kid (he might be her kid or just her younger brother) Gakupo and Lily are like family to Gumi (wether that's true or not I'm not sure) Gumi and Len are kinda childhood friends and they have more in common then you may think.

Also, these are just my opinions (most of it isn't official) so you're free to have whatever opinions you want.