"Hey, do you guys remember when Dahyun fought the four of us." Jeongyeon asked Momo, Jihyo, and Sana.

"Oh yeah I remember!" Jihyo said.

"Tzuyu was sitting at the side watching." They all burst into laughs.

"Why didn't you help me in the first place?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu.

"I didn't want to get involved in that heck no." Tzuyu replied. "You were all pulling at each others hair and shit like yo, I dressed nice for a reason that day."

"True, my baby was hella hot." Sana said with a smile and pecked Tzuyu's lips making her grin.

"Ugh." everyone said and rolled their eyes.

"You two are too cute and lovey dove than anyone of us I want to puke sometimes." said Momo as she showed her tongue and acted as she was gagging. Dahyun just licked her lips as she stared at her girlfriend and leaned to whisper something in her ear. Listening, Momo starts to blush heavily as Tzuyu could see how red she turns from how pale she is.

"KIM DAHYUN!" Jihyo speaks as she notices what Dahyun has done. She randomly brings out holy water from her pocket.

"What the heck Unnie!" Dahyun said as she points out the holy water. "Why the heck do you have holy water?!"

"I'm always prepared." Jihyo said with a smirk as she brings out a bible from her back pocket of her jeans. "ALWAYS!" She throws some of the holy water at Dahyun, causing the smaller girl to run from the older girl that was chasing her with the bible and holy water.

Lunch was very memorable.

-
After the six was finally done with eating and Jihyo finished chasing Dahyun with holy water and a bible, they all decided to just sit back and watch a movie, A Walk to Remember to be exact. At the moment, the girls were awing at how Landon took Janie on their first date.

"I still can't believe Landon asked her father to take her on a date. That's true love man!" Jeongyeon said.

"To think he's changing for her!" Sana cries.

"Boyfriend material right there. These days all we have are fuckboys who only want sex and don't care about a women's body!!" said Jihyo. Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Tzuyu looked at each other annoyed mouthing 'women' to each other.

The ending quote got everyone though: But our love, is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

By now, Jihyo, Momo, and Sana were all bawling with tears as their friends comforted them. "Why did Janie have to die?" Jihyo cries out.

"I feel so bad for Landon. He loved her so much but they couldn't do anything for her." Momo said into Dahyun's neck.

"I wish Janie lived in the end. They would've been so happy together!!" Sana spoke as she curls up on Tzuyu's lap.

"Jihyo, Janie couldn't help it. She was already dying." Jeongyeon said to Jihyo.

"But . . . But . . ." Jihyo's lip quivers as she looks at Jeongyeon. The older girl just looked back at Jihyo and patted her on the head.

"It's okay. It's okay."

When all the crying was over, the girls noticed the time; 7:28 pm. "It's getting late. What do you guys want for dinner?" Tzuyu asked.

"Whatever you make is fine with me baby." Sana said with a grin. Tzuyu couldn't help but smile at her wife.

"I was actually planning to order some food. What would you guys want? Pizza? Chinese?"