21

It's been nine days since Tzuyu collapsed and she still has not woken up yet. Sana never left her side, causing the girls and her parents to worry. They would bring her food and clothes for her because when they would try to bring her home, she would always reject them and say that Tzuyu needed her and that she can't leave her side.

Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Momo all sat in Tzuyu's hospital room. Jihyo, Dahyun, and Momo was at the couch and Sana was sitting at the edge of Tzuyu's bed. She hasn't stopped watching her or stopped holding her hand. When she gets tired, she would lay besides Tzuyu's cold body and cuddle into her.

"We're running out of time." Dahyun was frustrated. If Tzuyu didn't wake up, they could not win the war with the North. She ran her hands through her messy hair and leaned on her thighs with a sigh that came out of her lips. Momo rubbed her back in a sort of comfort.

"She will wake up." Sana said.

"How do you know?" Dahyun asked with a tone.

"Dahyun," Jihyo tried to calm the girl down.

"No, Unnie, don't even try me. Tell us Sana," Dahyun stood from her seat. "Tell us how you know Tzuyu is going to wake up."

"Because she's strong! She will make it before the war, I know it! You should know it, too! You've known her your whole life! You have to have faith in her waking up!" Sana clutched Tzuyu's freezing hand tightly and held it close to her chest.

"If she loves us, she will wake up. I know she can hear us. I know she will fight for us." Dahyun sighed and slumped back into her seat.

"You're right." She said. "I just need to be patient." Momo kissed Dahyun's cheek lovingly.

Little did they know that Sana was right; Tzuyu was listening to them. She just couldn't move or speak. She couldn't open her eyes and look at her beautiful wife and best friends. She didn't know how long she has been laying in the hospital bed or when she can get up but she knew she had to.

Tzuyu heard Jun-ho say there was a war coming between the South and the North. She knew she had to get up, she tried her hardest to move her body but never succeeded in doing so. She felt like she was giving up. She has been trying to get up for as long as she could think.

I can't do this. I can't move. I can't speak. I can't help my country, Tzuyu thought. I'm useless.

"Don't say that about yourself." Tzuyu's eyes widen as instead of seeing black, she now saw white. She was able to blink and look around, was able to walk, even speak. She looked down to see she was wearing the clothes she had on when she collapsed.

"Where am I and who are you?" She asked, looking around the white infinite room.

"What do you mean who am I? You know us already." Tzuyu turned around and blinked a dozen times, wondering if her eyes were playing with her or if she really sees them.

"Mom? Dad?" They nodded. "Am I dying of lack of sleep or...?"

"No Tzuyu," her father said. "We just had to see you."

"But, you guys are dead." Tzuyu said sadly. "How am I able to see you guys!? And where are we?"

"Look around," her mother said. Tzuyu looked around more and noticed where they were when the place became more clearer. They were in the middle of the hallway of the hospital. One of the doctors walked right through them, heading into a patients room.

"I'm in my hospital." They nodded. "Why can't I go back to my body?" Tzuyu asked, looking at her parents.

"Like what your father said, we had to see you." said Tzuyu's Mom. She sighs. "Look, Tzuyu, you know about the war coming up between the South and North right?" Tzuyu nodded. All three of them started to walk to Tzuyu's hospital room.

"You need to practice your fighting." said the previous King, King Taecyeon, Tzuyu's father. "I know I taught you how to fight but that was when you were around 15. I never got around to teach you more. You need to practice more. I know you're great with a sword. You're strong Tzuyu. I know you can win for our country. You are an amazing ruler." Tzuyu smiled.

"I do take over you and mom." Tzuyu said and looked at her mother. She smiled at her, a smile Tzuyu had missed dearly.

"You've become so beautiful." She said.

"Oooh, my little baby girl!" Previous Queen Hye-rim pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug.

"Your father has told me how much alike you are with me. He's right." Tzuyu's mother caressed her cheeks. "My little girl isn't so little anymore." The previous King Taecyeon smiled at Tzuyu and the previous queen.

After a few minutes of speaking with Tzuyu's dead parents, they reached her hospital room. Going through the doors, they all saw a sad Sana, Dahyun, Momo, and Jihyo. Momo and Dahyun were cuddling on the couch, Sana was sat at Tzuyu's bed still holding her hand and kissing it once and a while, and Jihyo was staring off out of the window.

King Taecyeon and Queen Hye-rim looked at Tzuyu. "We have to leave. We were only sent to see you for a short time. We already wasted a bunch of time. You have to return back to your body." Tzuyu frowned but nodded in understanding. She hugged her parents tight, while shutting her eyes.

"We'll see you around." said Tzuyu's father. Tzuyu broke the hug and smiled at them.

"I hope to see you guys again. Let's not let this be the end. See you guys later." Tzuyu said. Hye-rim and Taecyeon smiled, nodding their heads.

"Bye." A white flash appeared, causing Tzuyu to close her eyes a little due to the brightness.

-----------------

Tzuyu shot up from her hospital bed, gasping for air. Sana, Momo, Dahyun, and Jihyo shot up from the couches. "Tzuyu!" They cheered and hugged her tightly, Tzuyu giving the same amount of hugs. Dahyun then went outside to call the doctor.

Tzuyu stood up, drank some water, then she saw Sana running towards her to give her a koala hug. Tzuyu took a few steps back, almost losing her balance. When she balanced herself, she wrapped her arms around Sana.

"I missed you hugging back." said Sana

"I know you did. I'm sorry for not waking up sooner." Sana looked deep into Tzuyu's eyes before leaning in. The two met in the middle and kissed, a kiss full of love and lust, misses and emotion. They both put out their everything into that kiss. Momo and Jihyo smiled as they watched. Pulling away, Sana's smile was wide. She skiffle and buried her face into Tzuyu's neck.

Dahyun returned with the Doctor trailing behind her. He smiled at Tzuyu. "It's great to see you up Queen Tzuyu." He said. Tzuyu smiled.

"Thank you."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great really."

"Do you know what's going?" He asked. Tzuyu nodded.

"Yes, there is a war coming...and I must prepare for it."