chapter 1 : Knowing Each Other

His first reaction when we first met is just that casual hi and hurriedly went back to his friends.

What a nice first meeting, that's what I thod at first.

After know each other officially, we were told yo build up some chemistry between us, yes between phi Bright and me for working out our chemistry in the series as lovers.

But of course it still awkward for me, this is my first project and as same gender love relationship characters.

I'm preparing myself for this project since the beginning because I know that I will be partnering with other main male characters.

But guess what....

Phi (older brother) Bright done reading the novel which will be the story of our series and that's suprising me.

Today we gonna meet again at the GMM office building for some workshop.

Arrive at the parking lot I just ho straight to the workshop room and there are some of the actors already.

"Ohhhh......Hi win" Phi Mike welcoming me

"Hi phi, hello everyone..." I sit among them all

Thankfully these phi are really nice to me.

"Ohh there you are Bright" this time phi Gun welcoming Bright

"Hi everyone...hello" Bright smiling wide

After all complete, the workshop begin.

Phi champ the director of the series gave us tasks to watch one clips per couple and reenacting them.

For me and Bright, it a clips from korean queer movie. I try to immerse myself to the character and put them into my head but Phi Champ reaction not so good. I can feel it and I saw Bright also feel it but it just not working for us.

After the workshop almost in the midnight, I get ready to go home when I got a message.

Its from Bright

"Can we meet? At the parking lot?"

"Of course, I'm at the parking lot now"

"Wait for me there"

"Okay"

He must have something to tell to me after the workshop today.

Thinking about this is just the third weeks after we worked on this projects and just how to work on this slow progress is giving me headache.

Knock knock!

Someone knocking car window

I click the open button and push the door to let him into the car.

"Hi..." He sit

"Hi... so you have something to tell?" I drink my water, looks like he just runnin

"About the workshop before...." He cuts his own words

"Yes..." Curiously I waiting for the rest

"Actually I'm also confused about before, you know... I never in love relationship with same gender" he just out of blue admitted his feelings

"I know..." I reply short

Just after they introduced us for this project, I started to do some small research on him and I found that he has girlfriend but work is work that's what I think.

"So.....to build the chemistry between us...sorry but I will be honest about this....can I just imagine my gf when I have to do those intimate scene with you?"

I never expecting he will say these words to me in the very first place and it somehow feel stuffy inside my heart.

It's not even begin yet and you tell me this thing now? How am I gonna reply your confession?

I let my breath out and say calmly

"......I think everyone has their own way to find the chemistry...if that's working for you then I'm fine with it"

I look at him on the eyes and somehow his gaze slowly changing into soft gazing plus that smile on his face

I'm afraid now...

What happened in the next seconds is...

I saw his head moving toward me and tilt to the right then I feel something warm and soft touching my lips.

Cuph!

He kissed me on my lips

"Ehhh?!!" I back up and staring at him

"Can we do it again?" He ask with soft voice

"Sorry? But...this is looks a bit extreme" I feel tense, just what he did to me is unexpected but now he asking for more?? What a crazy

He hold my hand and still looking at me in the eyes.

"Honestly...I think I can't continue working on this project anymore but if I stopped now or resign from this project.... I just don't want to regret this in the future... I promise myself that I will working hard to be an excellent actors but if I'm stop here, there will be a regrets for sure because I failed on challenging myself on this"

He making more confession and it depressed me...

I think he is right about challenging ourselves... no pain no gain.

I reach back his hands

"Thanks for being honest with me...let try to work this out together"

I kiss him slowly on the lips, he closed his eyes, maybe imagining his gf lips, I don't care actually but slowly my hand reach his nape and push more of my lips into his mouth.

With his eyes close, he inserted his tongue into my mouth and exchanging saliva with me, his hand not better than mind because he started to rape my neck too

I stopped moving my lips and he also stopped.

Slowly separate our wet lips with eyes close.

I grabbed tissue and wipe his mouth and my mouth as well.

Now I can feel my face blushing...

He opened his eyes and touch me on the cheek

"Thank you..." He said, his face and his earlobe are also reddish.

"You're welcome...hope this works for our chemistry later" I casually fix his messy hair

"I will go now...see you later...be careful on your way home" he smiles and takes his bag, then go to his car.

We waving to each other before going to different direction from office building.

Just on my way home, I touch my chest and feel badum badum badum sound from my heart beat....

What the fuck am I just doing right now??!!

Did I just kiss a boy? Did I just wrapped him on the neck? Did I just licking him?

I know this is my job but this is so sudden....

I sigh a lot on my way home and tomorrow will be another workshop day...

"I will not lose this battle... I'm sure we can find our chemistry, it's just starting so nothing to overreacting..."

I find myself having trouble sleeping that night.

End of chapter 1

******

Aaaaahhhhh..... I made this out of blue.... hopefully you guys like it... please don't share this on your SNS without credits because this all my pure fanfiction. Thanks for reading...

I will post the next chapter soon