EXTRA #02 - Sonic & Friends: Video Reaction

TO: Sonic the Hedgehog and Friends

FROM: multifandom-doctor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE

Please, please, please tell me that the Babylon Rogues, Sonic's Crew, and Dr. Eggman have watched Snapcube's fandub of Sonic Riders! It's hilarious!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MESSAGE RECEIVED

Tails: I'm pulling up the video now. (plays the video on his computer)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DON'T OWN THIS VIDEO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jet: What the--!? This video made us look a little weird!!

Sonic: Yeah, and why does it sound a bit off?

Tails: Well, maybe it's kinda like one of those one-shot parodies. You know, where you say a lot of random stuff.

Knuckles: Oh, kinda like Eggman always running his mouth off all the time.

Dr. Eggman: Shut up!!

Sonic: I still can't believe that to my board!

Amy: It looks like I have to kick a swallow's ass!

Storm: Hahaha!!! Amy's trying to beat up that hedgehog!!

Wave: Didn't she once whack you in the head for getting in her way?

Storm: (scared) D-don't remind me!

Amy: Oh, yeah! Now I remember! (pulls out her hammer and whacks Storm in the head with it) That was for ditching me back at Aquatic Capital, you jerk!!

Knuckles: Ha!! (looks at his phone) I've captured a perfect snapshot of it. This is so going on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Wait until everyone sees this.

[Video ends.]

Sonic: Well, I gotta say, that was really fun.

Jet: And I hate to say this, but I agree with you.