𝙒𝙝​𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙜​𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩"

Pages:25𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨​𝘦𝘭​𝘦𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢

Pages:25
𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨​𝘦𝘭​𝘦𝘴 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢

Your not leaving me just like that para lang sa isang babae Falcon Swizz.
Betina please,we talked about it sa Pilipinas palang tayo.
I know thats why i brought you here para marealize mo na hindi sa isang kagaya niya ang mundo mo.
Paano siya ihahaarap sa mundo mo anu ang sasabihin ng mga tao.
Ipinagpalit mo ang isang Betina sa isang mababang klaseng babae.

You should stop right there,watch your words let me remind you where you at before i meet you,dont let me say anything in your face.

But babe that was the past ive changes long time ago  since i meet you.

Im sorry Betina just that you dont deserve me anymore,im an asshole,i fuck everywhere,i leave you and comeback and that isnt healthy para sa isang relationship,you deserved someone better than me.

At ikaw you deserve someone like her?
I have child with her.
Then lets make a child right now,babe i cant live with out you please,sinimulan na nitong paghahalikan ka.

Betina please,for once respect your self,its not fair for you kahit magsama pa tayu ulit,i fallen love with her,and i know it,i feel it!

And how will you gonna tell your family ,your mom?
And yo know they dont like her for you.

I dont care i can risk everything for my child.,
Your teeth is grending dahil sa galit.

Babe please if you want lets take the baby and lets live together!
How could you say that,my child has a mother that i love how can i take her away from the woman i've fallen?
Im sorry Betina,this relationship will end here and you know me if i say itsdone,its really done.
I wish your happines,at iniwan muna ito.

Babalik ka din sa akin Falcon Swizz tandaan mo yan,sigaw pa nito sayu habang papalayu kana.
Kailangan munang makabalik ng Pilipinas ngayon din kailangan mong ayusin ang gusot na iniwan mo kay Belly.
Hang on Mahal let me just clean everything.

𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯​𝘦𝘴

Paglapag palang ng eroplano nagpasundo kana kay Ava to take you to your flat para makausap si Belly.
Were going where Ava,take me to Belly,utus mo kay Ava.

Sa villa mom will explain it to you,sagot ni Ava

Did you do something to her?
Mom will explain how Belly ended up leaving your flat,i tried to stop her but you know your mom she is stubborn like you.

I swear if something happened to my child you two will pay for me.,
Take me back to the airport.
Aki Belly wont take you anymore she told your stubborn mother to tell you not to show up again because the baby is not yours,which is of course your mom told her and even pay the poor woman.

Drive fast,utos mo dito!
Ang kalahating oras na byahe nyu dapat papunta ng tagaytay inabot lang kayu ng 25 minutes.
At garahe palang nagsisigaw kana sa galit sa mommy mo.

Mom,come and talk to me,and tell me who the hell are you to payed my gf and telling her the baby isnt mine?

Magdahan-dahan ka sa pananalita mo Aki Falcon Swizz sa ina mo,babala ng daddy mo!

Dad the  baby is mine,do you understand?

How do you know na iyo ang bata anu yun aampon ako ng apo na hindi naman akin?galit na din ang mommy mo.

I know its mine because im the one who had sex with her,so you dont have the reason to tell her  that the baby doesnt belong to me.
My penis only the one who got inside of her body mom do you understand?

Aki your mouht,sigaw ng daddy mo.

This is going crazy,from now on stay away with it,
If you dont want my child then ill take her with out knowing that i have a mother.
And thank you for telling my child that she isnt mine.
Im warning you,this is the last time i will talk about it.

Thats fine as long as you will never bring her as a Swizz.
Oh yeah then i will never be a Swizz again,kapag may ngyareng masama sa anak ko.
Iniwan muna ang mga ito.

Ava send me to Palawan right now.
Aki,naguluhan na din ang iyung ina,comeback!
Pero hindi muna nilingon ang nga ito.
Sa totoo lang you never treat your parents this bad.
And you felt guilty about it.
But for Jesus sake,she is your kid.