Not another classic

Start from the beginning

As we get out of the car I see thousands of people standing in line shivering from the excitement, I'm almost 100% sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that it's quite cold tonight. I know the rush you get knowing that he will be there tonight, singing for you. Well, I mean singing to all of you. It's exciting, even though I have never seen him live I still remember the way he or they made me feel like. You forget about all of your problems that have been occupying your mind, you feel immediate calmness from the melodies that they perform. It's an experience everyone should encounter.

'Jesus we are going to wait for like an hour!'

'No we won't" She says and puts up a little smile.

'What do you mean we won't, look at the line.' I say point to the line outside the arena.

'I have my ways.' She says and while we were contemplating about us waiting two men start walking towards us.

'Don't do anything stupid please' I say and laugh at her expression after I said that. She is that type of person that finds their way in every situation. Jenny walks beside me and puts her hand over my shoulders. She is up to no good! I must admit that sometimes I'm scared of her capability of doing things a certain way. She is my best friend and seeing her again gave me back the strength I once possessed.

'Don't worry it's not illegal' She looks at me and winks. Jesus Jenny! She sees my expression and starts to laugh.

'Don't worry I met a guy a couple of months ago and he is a good friend of Niall' Now I know she is kidding.

'Oh yeah, tell me who is it?' I know that her father is a well-known man but I don't think that he would know someone running in those circles.

'Shush, I can't say but I promise I will tell you when I can' Okay now I'm confused. We tell each other everything and this she can't tell me?

'I just can't keep up with you can I?'

'No one can.' Her eyes fill with excitement making us both smile knowing that she could be capable of anything at this point. The first man stops right in front of us and looks at Jenny. He's bald and his posture is impressive, he could be in the military without a doubt. His name is Jeremy I suppose, at least so it says on the embroidered vest he is wearing. Then the other one follows behind him but keeps his distance. He looks a bit smaller, but still quite intimidating.

'Why are we here?' I ask Jenny quietly and stand behind her hiding away from those people. Listen I'm not in this, she dragged me! She takes her purse and pulls out her ID. I look at her with a big ass question mark hovering above my head just like those two but then Jeremy takes her ID in his hands and nods with his head.

'Welcome miss, are you ready to come inside?' What the hell is going on here? I look at Jenny but she seems just fine as if this is completely normal, what has she been doing here all this time when I wasn't here? She nods at them and they turn around to show us the way. Did he just smile? Do they even do that?

'Okay please, this way' They lead us inside and I can see Jenny smiling so widely that I could practically see all of her teeth. They brought us to the first row and point to our seats. What did she do to get these seats? I wait for them to leave so I can talk to her without them thinking we are some weird fans.

'What the hell did you do to get us here?!' I ask her and try not to be too loud because there are a few people already inside.

'I told you that I know someone.' She says and takes her seat.

'I want to know all about that mysterious person, just so that you know.' I say and sit next to her.

It's now time and the place is buzzing. There are so many people here and the concert is about to begin. I haven't heard him sing anything since the last One Direction album and I am very curious about this. When Jenny told me she had tickets to see him. I must admit, that was the first time in six years having me think about him. I don't even know how he looks like anymore or if he has a girlfriend, what if he has a wife, children even?