V2 Ch2: Introductions

Magsimula sa umpisa

Blake: "Well I'm not! They dont know the White Fang like I do!"

Weiss stepped forward to make sense of the situation.

Weiss: "Okay. Between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves and fighting for freedom in sure the four of you think that your all ready to go out and stop ne'er-do-wells!"

Ruby: "Uh, who?"

Y/n: "Badguys rosebud."

Ruby: "Oh."

Weiss continued her tirade despite Ruby's slight distraction.

Weiss: "But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready for this sort of thing!

Ruby: "Well yeah, but..."

Weiss: "Were not ready!"

Blake stepped up once again to retort.

Blake: "And we may never be ready! Pur enemies arent just gonna sit around and wait for graduation day!"

She points towards the door, unknowingly putting her finger right in the face of Wolf, who had wandered closer in curiosity and interest. Lamb was sitting on the bookshelf between the beds.

Blake: "They're out there, somewhere, planning their next move, and none of us know what it is, but its coming! Whether we're ready or not!"

Ruby seems to get the idea and steps forward to defuse the situation in a very...Ruby way.

Ruby: "Okay! All in favor of becoming the youngest hunter and huntresses to single-handedly take down a corrupt organization conspiring against the kingdom of Vale...! Say aye."

Yang enthusiastically pumps her fist in the air.

Yang: "Yes! I love it when your feisty!"

Weiss crosses her arms indifferently but agrees anyway.

Weiss: "Well I suppose it could be fun"

Before Ruby had a chance to get all huffy about it I pitched in.

Y/n: "Aye-aye captain.

Blake seemed to get some enthusiasm as well.

Blake: "Alright, we're in this together!"

Ruby gesture excitedly.

Ruby: "Let's hatch a plan!"

Yang: "Yeah!"

Oh now would be an amazing time.

Y/n: "Well before we do that, theres something else we need to get out of the way."

Ruby mouthed put an 'Oh, right' while the other three deadpanned at me from the sudden interruption, which only made it ten times more worth it. Ruby zoomed over to my side by the door while Wolf floated back over to Lamb at the window and hovered beside her, seeming to get where this was going. Ruby decided to lead the charge.

Ruby: "We, have some unexpected guests! And despite who they are, they are not here to kill us!"

Yang, Blake and Weiss stared with mostly just confusion, trying to figure out what the hell we were talking about. I shifted my gaze past them slightly to look back at The Kindred, and Lamb gave a nod. I felt the air in the room swirl around invisibly for a moment. This others did too and looked puzzled.

Y/n: "If you would like to know what the fuck is going on, take a look behind you. Oh, and dont panic. Like rosebud said, they are not here to kill us."