Chapter 8: Beacon Academy pt 2

(Alright! Let's see if I can stretch this into two even parts...thatd be pretty sweet! Oh! And before I forget, thanks for 300 reads! I have no idea how enough people have even found this for that to work but hey here we are! Anyways we should really...where are we supposed to go again?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov

The sun was starting to get low over Beacon academy, the way the sun was lighting up the sky was especially beautiful this evening and the scenery only served to enhance its beauty. Ruby, Jaune and I were walking around Beacon academy, most notably along one of the on campus RIVERS. SERIOUSLY WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL IS THIS?!? Anyways I forced my attention away from the sun bearing the horizon and focused on the conversation that was happening.

Jaune: "Look all I'm saying is motion sickness is a much more common problem than people think!" Jaune stated with a hint of annoyance.

Ruby: "Look I'm sorry! Vomit-boy was just the first thing that came to mind!" Ruby responded. I couldnt help but snicker at the name Jaune had made for himself, but he had a comeback that Ruby wasnt ready for.

Jaune: "Oh yeah? Well what if I called you Crater-face!" Jaune fired back. I nearly bursted out laughing, also holding back tears of pure entertainment. Ruby pouted and punched me in the arm as she retorted.

Ruby: "Hey! That explosion was an accident!" I managed to collect myself and wiped away a single tear on my face as Jaune reintroduced himself.

Jaune: "Well the names Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls of the tounge. Ladies love it!" Jaune proudly stated, putting his hands on his hips in a proud way.

I snickered again but Ruby and I looked at eachother before turning back to Jaune and asked the same question

Ruby&Y/n: "Do they?" Jaune didnt seem prepared for that as he lost his confident expression.

Jaune: "T-they will! I hope they will...my mom always says that-*sighs* nevermind..." He puts his head down in embarrassment as his arms fall to the side. Poor Jaune, he's a good guy I can tell but he doesn't quite know when he's dug himself a hole. A somewhat awkward silence had fallen and in an attempt to make conversation, Ruby decided to show off her weapon.

Ruby: "Sooooo...I got this thing!" She says as she quickly unfolds her Crescent Rose and stabs the blade into the ground, seriously shocking Jaune in the process.

Jaune: "Is that a scythe?!?" He exclaimed, thrown off by its size.

Ruby: "Its also a customizable, high-impact sniper rifle!" Ruby blurted out. Jaune was somehow confused.

Jaune: "Uuuhh..." Ruby cocked Crescent Rose as I clarified for him.

Y/n: "Its also a gun Jaune." He let put an 'Oh' as Ruby asked the question of the hour.