16

Lisa

This morning was hell. I entered the company with a good mood and smiled at every employee that had approached but upon entering my office and reading those evidences ruined it all.

I could not believe every word that was plastered on the paper. After Rosie had left to do what I had instructed my head suddenly began to hurt.

It was then when I heard a knock and Rosie entered once again. "Lis you okay?" She asked as she saw me holding my head.

"Yeah. Did your people get the information?" She meerly nodded and handed over to me the files.

Upon skimming through the files, it did confirm all the evidences that were on my table early. I was beyond angry that I pounded my fist on the table and then I felt my head throbbing uncontrollably.

I somehow lost my balance and fell on my seat while grabbing my aching head.

Suddenly flashbacks were occuring. But it did not flash the face of Irene though the woman seemed somehow familiar.

"Aghh!"

"Lisa! Oh my God! Are you okay?" I suddenly heard Rosie's voice but I was unable to answer her and the next thing I knew was everything went black.

~~~~~

Lisa

Lisa

Lisa

This unfamiliar voice had done nothing but playback in my mind. Slowly I opened my eyes and tried to touch my head as I scanned the area only to discover that I am in a hospital.

"How are you feeling?" It was Rosie's voice who made me recover from the shock.

"My head kinda hurts."

"Just lay back down Lisa. I'll just call the doctor." I complied and closed my eyes as I heard the door closed.

"Lisa, baby." My eyes immediately opened and looked at the person who called for me.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked my voice enranged. Anger burst out from my tone. My piercing towards her full of rage.

"I am just visiting you baby." She pouted. As if I was gonna fall for that again. I thought.

"Get the fuck out Irene! I am not falling for any of your tricks ever again!" I yelled at her with the loudest voice that I could do.

"I don't know what accusations you are saying Lisa." She still maintained her facade acting as if she was accused of something she did not do or had no idea about.

"Don't act like you are not spying for Kang enterprise." Shock was evident on her face. She could not mutter a word. "Get out!"

It was then that Rosie entered with the doctor in tow "What happ--" Her question towards me was cut when she saw Irene from the sides. "What the hell are you doing didn't tell you to not show yourself?!"

It was then that my headache once again acted out. I clutced my head and voiced out a hurtful cry. "Ahhhh!"

I heard steps shuffling towards me amd the opening and closing of doors. Voices suddenly turned into whispers.

"Ms. Manoban..."

I am sorry Lisa. Stop please, who are you?

"Ms. Manoban..."

I love you... Show yourself to me.

That was the last thought that I remembered and I once again fainted.