15

Rosie

I came early this morning. I made sure that the coast was clear before entering the company. I hired a recent worker that would be in charge in cleaning Lisa's office and gave him the task to place the evidemce where Lisa could easily see it at the same time he would not be detacted that he did it.

I saw him in the hallway he bowed with a wink indicating that he had accomplished his task. I then just walked away and proceeded to my office waiting for the boss to arrive and see what she would do once she saw all of it.

~~~~~

And as predicted she did not take it lightly, as soon as she had arrived minutes later I heard shattering sounds. I immediately proceeded to her office to see what had happened.

"Lisa?" She did not glanced at me.

"Who the hell placed this in my office?!" She asked as she lifted her face, rage was evident in her eyes.

"Only the maintenance was allowed to enter your office for cleaning."

"I won't take this lightly! Who ever did this wanted to shame Irene before my eyes." She then threw the folder in front of me allowing me to view the evidence. I acted and pretended to view it as if I did nkt know anything.

"These evidences are quite filled with heavy accusations." I stated to her but she remained silent. "Don't be sensitive Lis but shouldn't we confirm if these were true? After all it could put those who had doubted Irene to their place or if these were true we can finally have the identity of the person responsible for the decrease of the company stocks." She looked at me in a glare.

"Doing that would mean I believe this sham!" She bursted.

"Lisa. You don't want to turn a blind eye on this one not when then proof of evidence is quite decent amd confirmatory. I know you are in denial but think well this is your company and you future on the line. I won't just watch here to see you shatter in pieces once again because of a girl." She sighed knowing I was right.

"Get the people you know that could confirm this, Rosie. I want this ASAP. If these were false, I would not delay a minute and propose to Irene." She paused. "But if these true, I honestly do not know how to handle such betrayal. Especially not from the girl I have always loved."

She was not the only girl you ever loved Lisa. I thought.

"I'll get back to you then." And she just nodded.

I then contacted my men to deliver the information that they have dig up and to bring the remaining files that Jisoo had gave to me.

After doing so, I sent a private message to Chu to update her regarding the matter on hand.

It has began.

Good job. I am expecting wonderful new in the coming days. She replied.

LisRene is at its end I guess. I must say Irene was very cautious to last this long I would give her that. But maybe in another life were a Kim Jisoo is incapable of digging all your dirt.