Job

The photo shown above is me in the American lockdown basicly.

Shinsou's POV

I couldn't answer Denki when he basically asked why I kissed him. I mean if I tell the truth then he'll probably reject me. On the contrary, if I lie to him he'll be pissed when he finds out the truth, plus I suck at lying.

"Oh, what time is it?" Denki's voice snapped me back from my thoughts. I took out my phone and was shocked.

"Let's just say we're an hour in a half late for curfew," Denki looked shocked too but just sighed.

"Well, we're already screwed, so might as well go somewhere else. What about that 24-hour cafe near the school?" I looked at him and nodded.

"That's a good idea," He laughed for no apparent reason.

"Gezz Hitoshi, you say that like I never have them," He looked back up at me and smiled.

"Well not never but rarely," That earned him pulling away from me and punching me lightly in the arm, while both of us were laughing. 

"Come on, the cafe's right over here," He gestured to our right then started walking that way while I followed. As we walked I pulled up Instagram and looked through the discover when I saw...ME AND DENKI?

"Uh," I nudged his arm and showed him the video of us. He just sort of stood there watching it and I watched over his shoulder. You can hear all the shouts and see us whispering. Then us kissing and the shouting getting louder.

My face was heating up due to the sight of us kissing. "Do you think i-it's only on Instagram?" I shrugged and took back my phone. In the light of my phone I sware he looked pink almost red. But I just chalked it up to either embarrassment or the screens lighting.

We reached the cafe and I held the door open for Denki, "Why thank you, good sir," he gave a little curtsy attempting to make my sweater the dress. The cafe was quite nice. There was a stage with a mic, and stairs going down from each side. It was a bright white, most likely to keep up the happy environment.

We found a table, then Denki spoke up, "What do you want?"

Denki's POV

"What do you want?" He looked up at me with a confused expression. It quickly faded, however. 

"Oh, a large black coffee, here," he pulled out his wallet and gave me enough money to cover his coffee but I would have none of that.

"Ha no. I'm paying for all of it," He put the money back in his wallet and stood up.

"Well if that's how your gonna be, then I'm paying for me and you," He started to walk towards the counter to order.

"I'd like to see you try since you don't even know what I want," He stopped and turned around walking back.

"Your right so tell me Denki, what do you want?" You was all I could think, he's just so amazing. But I wasn't about to let him pay.

"Nope, you are not gonna pay for all of it," I tried walking past him but he yanked me back in front of him.

"You're so adamant about me not paying for it all so what makes you think I'll let you do just that?" He had a point, but I wanted to pay for him, to pretend we were on a date for just a little longer. "How about I pay for you, and you pay for me ok?"

I nodded, "Want strawberry ice-cream by the way," We went and ordered our stuff and told it would be ready in just a moment so we sat back down. 

We were talking and laughing, god I love that laugh, when we heard a voice, "Here are your orders sirs," She put our stuff in front of us and I gave her a smile. "WAIT," she sounded shocked and ecstatic, it threw both me and Hitoshi off guard, "You two are the ones from the video!"