BONUS CHAPTER#2

A/n:
OK so first of all, HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARYYYYYY♡♡

If ya'll wanna see the drawing I made, follow my insta @clxng_clxng

Second of all, thanks for the wait. Here's another chapter for my lovely readers.
YEEEETTTTTTTT

-----------------------

Jealousy Moments

#1

Han Jisung and the rest of Stray Kids sat comfortably in their seats as they watched other groups perform on stage.

The dome was dark and the stage lights and lightsticks decorated it beautifully. Jisung sat in anticipation, waiting for Mio's group to perform.

Suddenly, the stage lights were turned off, and the cheers of the fans were louder. The center section of the stage rose up, revealing 3 of the 5 members: Mio, Sohyun, and Chaeyoung. The other two rose up from the sides.

Jisung clapped his hands happily with a big proud grin on his face. The camera man took a the chance and filmed the male idol, his face taking over the large screens beside the stage.

He wouldn't have noticed this if it weren't for his laughing members who pointed it out. Jisung flinched in his seat in shock and embarrassment, trying to look cool and normal- as if nothing happened.

Their seniors; Twice, Got7, and Day6, and even their junior; Itzy, cracked up in their seats and gave pitiful glances at the boy. Even the other groups were smiling at him.

The song started playing and Jisung gave a sigh of relief as he was glad that the attention wasn't on him anymore. But as soon as he saw the stage, his face turned blank.

Chan who was still trying to tease him noticed his expression and turned to look at the stage.

His eyes widened as he realized that a slow and sexy song was playing and the outfits the girls were wearing was, well, very revealing.

The boys cleared their throat as the took small glances at the boyfriend, whom now had leaned back into his seat, arms crossed, and tongue poking the side of his cheek in annoyance.

The camera man that was walking around and filiming idols, came to them and filmed them. The boys, but Jisung waved and smiled at the camera.

"You okay man?" Felix asked, his voice had a hint of worry and tease.

Jisung semi-glared at him and pouted, causing Felix, Jeongin, and Chan; who were watching him to snicker.

He rolled his eyes and focused his eyes once more to the performance his girlfriend was executing. But he immediately regretted it when he saw Mio grind her butt slowly against a male backup dancers crotch.

Though it didn't really touch, Jisung was left in a phase of shock, jealousy, and disbelief. His jaw was now slack and his gaze towards the dancer was cold and icy.

The camera man once again, filmed him and his face was shown on screen, causing the fans to cheer loudly. But this time, Jisung could care less about the stares and the laughs.

"Woahh, someone's jealous." Chan laughed.

"I'm not, hyung. I'm territorial." he said as he clicked his tongue, once again leaning back to his chair while Chan wiggled his brows. "There's a difference, 'kay?"

"Sure.."

After the performanceeeee~~~~

Jisung made his way to Mio as they were on their way out. His heavy steps were leaving small marks on the red carpet. Mio and the rest of Playback were busy waving and interacting with their fans, making Jisung's upcoming presence completely oblivious.

The boys followed slowly behind him, who was speed walking towards his girlfriend.

"Okay, okay! Take care!" the girls gave their final wave to their fans and started walking.

"Mio." he called sternly.

She turned her head and smiled at the sight of her boyfriend,completely unaware of the dark aura surrounding him as he walked faster.

"Oh, hey ba--" She was cut off as soon as Jisung pulled her in for a sweet kiss, his right hand going to her neck while the other snaked down to the her lower back.

The girls gasped while the boys burst in a fit of laughter. The fans behind playback cheered and squealed, the cameras faced towards the couple's direction.

Jisung turned his head to get more access of her mouth. But Mio, who's face was as red as a tomato, pushed him softly away.

Their lips parted much to the fans' dismay.

"Jisung, wha-?" Mio asked in shock as she felt butterflies and the blood rushing to her face. They've never kissed in public before, with all the cameras and the fans. And on the frickin red carpet.

Jisung said nothing as he stared at her lips, eyes lifting up slowly until her founed her beautiful grey orbs (contact lenses).

He sealed his lips tight as he slowly backed away, eyes seductively never leaving hers. Eventually he reached the boys and he turned around and led the pack back to their van.

"Bye bye Mio!!" Chan and a few other waved, smiling goofily at the girl who had frozen in her place.

It became #1 trending the next day.

--------------------
A/n:
Tell me what you think.
I wanna make like umm, they got married? Jisung stays in the entertainment industry while Playback decides to break up and everyone continues their dream. But still friends. And they start this show, umm how bout "HanMio: Couplelouge".?? How's that sound? They film their daily lives in their own house.

Just tell me what you think.

Thanks for readinggg!♡♡