ISAC Games

Mio's POV,

It has been 4 months since the news about our relationship ranked 4th trending in Twitter. I was relieved when a lot of fans supported us and booted for us. Though there were those unavoidable bashers and antis.

I tied the strings of my white rubber shoes into a ribbon before rushing outside my room. The members sat quietly at the couch as they waited.

They soon noticed my presence and we went outside to the van that awaited us. I sat at my usual seat at the back with Rachelle. My eyes felt droopy and heavy as I sat back at the soft cotton seat.

I stretched my back a little, earning a few pops here and there. A snore caught me by surprise and I turned to the owner of the noise.

There, to my left, I saw Rachelle sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself and took out my phone, taking a pic of the sleeping beauty beside me.

I giggled quietly, making sure I didn't wake her up. My phone buzzed and I smiled at the notification.

Jiji
Hey babeeeeee
You on your way?
Miss u BTW

Me
Yeah
Miss u too
I also miss ur cuddles

Jiji
I'd want that too
See you

Me
oksss
see you

Then I slept.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a smiling Chaemin.

"C'mon sleepyhead, we're here..." she said and pulled me up from the seat. Rachelle nowhere beside me.

I held on her hand as she led me outside. I walked groggily while rubbing my eyes, sometimes tripping. To which my members laughed at.

I fixed my purple jacket as we entered the enormous dome. A lot of groups were already there such as; NCT, BTS, Twice, AoA, Astro, Itzy, I*ZONE, AB6IX  and such.

The others greeted us with bows and smiles. We did likewise.

I walked slowly with my arms around tge maknae's waist, my eyes wandering around the dome. Soon, my eys landed on a brown haired squirrel in pink. He had a flower crown on his head.

He was playing flip the bottle with his teammates, his back facing me. Felix saw me first and he immediately waved his hands frantically in the air.

The others however, found it stupid and funny, and laughed while clutiching their stomachs.

I excused myself from my group, pointing to the boys. They 'ooh-ed' and nodded.

I jogged over to the boys, Felix's eyes never leaving me. I slowed down and started to just walk. The others soon realized that Felix wasn't messing around and that his wave meant something.

Slowly, they all turned to me and smiled, waving. The last one to turn was Jisung, who was now in front of my feet.

He felt my presence above him and he slowly looked up. I surprised him by kissing his forhead quickly and ran away.

I heard him laugh behind me. "Yaahhhh!" he called and ran after me.

I always hated when someone caught me in a play of tag, but today I wanted to be caught.