Weekly Idol II

Mio's POV,

"So our first game is Random Dance Challenge." Heechul announced. We cheered and clapped.

Being the Main dancer and a Multi Kpop Stan, I knew a lot of dances from different groups. Especially Stray Kids and Twice. I memorised nearly all of their songs.

My members looked at me and smirked. They knew I knew tons of dances. They were probably expecting me to dance to most of the songs.

"The group with most dances covered will get a prize." Hani continued." Ready? Music cue!"

The first song to play was 'Energetic' by Wanna One. I quickly rushed to the front and danced along.

They cheered as I danced to the chorus with accurate and powerful moves. The song quickly finished, earning us a point.

I was about to head to my seat when 'Boom' by NCT Dream started playing. I rushed to my position after being joined by Felix.

We both danced to the song, our moves syncronized. The others just cheered in the background. The song faded slowly to a stop. I bowed to Felix, a big smile plastered on my face, before finally taking a seat.

When I thouht I could finally rest, Stray Kids's 'Double Knot' started playing. I stood up but I hesitated running to the front.

Stray Kids noticed that I was hesitating, so they sat back down and motioned me to take the stage.

I smiled and walked up front. The chorus soon started to play and I danced. I was actually nervous because Stray Kids were watching me. But I shook the feeling away and focused on dancing.

Jisung's POV,

Her dance was so powerful and accurate. Her facial expressions were killer also. I can't believe she dances so powerful like Hyunjin. Especially when she looks so cute with her oversized sweater and long orange brown hair.

Wait what--?!

Anyways, I was so surprised when she said she was a Stay. It was such an honor for someone like her to be a fan of our music.

She finished the song, shyly walking back to her seat. Suddenly, 'Move' by Taemin started playing. I stood up since I knew the song and positioned myself next to Mio. She looked at me with wide eyes, her ears turning red. The chorus starts and we dance together to the slow sexy song.

Time skip brought to you Bang Chan's boopable nose~~~

The challenge ended with Playback winning, 13-7. A staff brought a silver platter and gave it to the girls. They opened it, revealing 5 cans of Yakult.

We gasped in disbelief. We also wanted some Yakult. The boys and I quickly agreed that we get one after the show.

"The next activity is..." Doni said. "Whisper Challenge!!"

Everybody cheered. We loved this game. It was so fun and people looked dumb (but in a cute way) when they mess the words up.

"But since we are two groups, this game will be played differently..." Heechul said. "Each group will pick two representatives to battle the opposing groups. The representatives will take turns in guessing and explaining. The team with the most guesses within 3 minutes wins."

"OOOH" we cheered. Chan suddenly pulled us to a team meeting.

"Ok.. Here's how we do it." He said. "Jisung and Jeongin will be our representatives. If you base it on our 'Finding SKZ' show's whisper challenge, Jeongin and Jisung's partner had a hard time figuring out what they were saying."

We all nodded.

Mio's POV,

"Me and Sohyun?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well yeah.." Chaemin said. "You both are pretty clever so, why not?"

I just nodded. I turned to look at Stray Kids but ended up flicking my head back in the other direction when I saw Jisung staring at me. My cheeks flushed bright pink instantly.

"Ok! Choose your first representative!" Hani said as she motioned for the representatives to take a seat in front.

Sohyun went up first, who was accompanied soon by Jeongin. They both put the earphones on their heads and the game starts.

Time skip brought to you by my meatty legs~~~~~

My heart is still beating fast. It's been a few hours since we had left the studio, but I still can't seem to forget what happened.

Flashback~~~

3rd POV,

Mio and Jisung sat at their assigned seats, both of their ears pink. Their hearts were beating uncontrollably fast as soon as they'd realise who their partner was.

They started the game with Mio guessing. She was able to guess some of the things until the word Astro.

"Astro. Astro." Jisung yelled. Though Mio couldn't hear.

"Huh??" She said, scrunching her brows."Bathroom??"

Everyone laughed at her cuteness. Even Jisung who had read her mouth.

"Astro. Astro." He starts yelling once again.

Mio's eyes suddenly brightened, when she thought she had figured it out.

"Saranghaeyo? Saranghaeyo?" She asked, clueless of what she had said.

Jisung on the other hand was also confused, as he also had his ears covered.

"Huh? Saranghaeyo?" He asked.

The members behind them cheered at the sudden confession between the two idols. Mio and Jisung's cheeks flushed red as they realized what had just happened.

End of flashback because I'm lame at writing~~~~

I covered my face with my pillow. Slowly grinning.

A/N:
Ok ok. I'm not the best writer ever but there you go. Ummm also, I want to say that I'm still in highschool, so I can't update daily or whatever. I'll just try my best. OKAY LOVE YALLL♡♡