[10] Decision

Magsimula sa umpisa

The anbu nodded in response and left the scene. Kakashi turned around and lowered his headband once more.

" Ito! Are you okay?!" Said Sakura, running to his side worriedly. Naruto tried shaking him awake. Sasuke looked unaffected, but was concerned deep down.

" ..My arm." Ito mumbled.

" Huh?."

" What's wrong with your arm ttebayo'??"

" Get off my arm, Naruto." He looked down and saw his knees were on Ito's arm.

He yelled in surprise and apologized, Ito chuckled at his expression. Sakura whacked his head, " Stop yelling!"

" Don't worry, I'll handle it from here." The Hokage told the silver spikey hair male.

" Guys, he'll be fine from here, let's go." Kakashi said. 

" You sure you'll be okay?" Asked Sakura.

" Yup, I'm with the Hokage." He said as he stood up.

" Tch, don't get defeated so easily next time." Sasuke spoke.

" Yeah, yeah." Ito waved it off.

" Now, the mission won't finish on it's own." Their sensei reminded.

The three started following behind him, and reading both Naruto's and Sakura's minds, Ito said,

" I'll tell you guys later, just do that mission."

" Oh! Meet us at Ichiraku's then for ramen too dattebayo!!"

Ito chuckled a bit, " Of course, Naruto."

[•••]

" You aren't exactly documented in here, had I known you were a genin. It's strange to not find a file on you here.."

Danzo...

" Oh.. But you assigned me to be under his apprenticeship.. Hokage-Sama." Ito mentioned.

The old male sighed, once again encountering one of Danzo's schemes.

" I'm afraid that was false information, I'm sorry."

" You shouldn't be the one to apologize." Ito stated.

" I'm guessing you caught onto his way of things?" Ito nodded.

" So what will happen to me?" Ito said, not bothering to question why Hiruzen hasn't stopped Danzo's way of doing things. Knowing the man is a pacifist.

" I'll assign you to team 7, since you seem to know Naruto and the others quite a bit." Ito smiled slightly.

" Aside from that, what is your name again? My apologies."

" Ito, Ito Uchiha." The Third Hokage looked down in deep thought. Knowing that the Uchiha clan was Massacred. Leaving only three survivors based upon his knowledge. Which made him wonder how in the world he evaded Itachi. An obvious reason of why Danzo tried to grab his hands on him.

" Ah, I recognize the name. I've seen you before back in the academy. I'd never have the time to speak with you directly. The kids usually bombarded me with questions."

" Oh? That's alright."

" Where do you currently live?" He asked.

" At the Nara's, I haven't been there for awhile ever since Danzo took me. I've been piling up a bit of money to rent out some place. To not be a burden y'know?"