Jessica Clarke stood there smiling at me. I was stunned to even think then Lionel gestured her to sit by me, I fell into my seat and watch as she settled in her chair. "We'll gave you two some privacy," Luke said and glanced at me and smirked before leaving.

"How....? Why....?" Finally sighing, "You're here." She grinned, there she was again still beautiful with that glowing dark skin and dark brown eyes and a bright smile, I couldn't help but stare.

"Yeah Lionel again told me you were free and invited me."

"I keep thinking Lionel is setting up all our dates," I said looking at him from across the plane, everyone moved around again, Lionel, Lisa and Elizabeth together already in a conversation while Alex with Luke settled in his arms falling asleep.

"He is though," Jessica added.

I nodded not adding more to it, "How is your father work coming along?"

Jessica sighed, "It's okay I guess, he doesn't tell me much after all he's a private Detective, plus he isn't home much and I'm just homeschooled with my mom, you know."

"You told me," I mentioned, remembering the conversations we have at nights when we're not busy.

She nodded looking out the window, somehow the sunlight made her skin glowed even more and that made me nervous, to think she was this beautiful and she was with me.

"Jon?"

"Huh?"

She grinned, "You're staring again."

I looked down, "I'm sorry."

She looked back at me, and settled in the seat next to me, a soft kiss on my lips before she nestled in my arms, "It's okay, I like that I have your attention." The airplane finally took off and we were home in the next hour.

***

Elizabeth

During that hour I was besides Lionel as Lisa managed to drag Alex away from Luke claiming that they need to be apart so they can practice. It was funny and cruel but the couple managed and Luke while next to Lionel, his eyes landed on me and smiled.

I frowned removing my headset, "What?"

He shook his head and the brothers started talking while I listened to my playlist with my eyes close but just for the sake of my curiosity in mid conversation I paused to just listen what they were saying.

"You think it'll be weird?" Lionel asked.

"What? The fact that Victor Haystack has invited his competitor grandchildren at his home, yes I think it'll be weird and uncomfortable and strange."

Lionel chuckled, "Plus there's the fact that you and her were childhood best friends and the crush..."

"Let's not talk about that, I'm with Alexandria now."

Lionel snickered and I could feel he has irritated Luke and I was right, the latter asked him what he was laughing at and what he replied shocked me for a second. "Do you want to know what her lips feel like?" Lionel spoke, his voice soft enough for only the three of us to hear.

Luke said nothing and I finally open my eyes. "What are you guys talking about?"

He shifted in his seat and Lionel just grinned, "About you."

I raised my eyebrow at him and when he didn't elaborate I didn't need to worry about it, because I knew what he meant and I glanced at Luke who seemed to look too uncomfortable for the situation so I lightened the mood for his sake, with a smile I said, "I hope it's good things."