👑 01 👑

👑 Of The Lake And Mysterious Pasts 👑

     The boy looks down at the dark water from the little boat he has boarded on. He was too engrossed in his deep thoughts to mind the three other students that were in the same boat as him, obviously sitting the furthest. He wasn't one for quick human interaction with people he just met, not only humans actually... Hardly anything interested him now that he has thought about it.

Unusually for him though, he was a tiny bit curious about the place he was headed to today, and of course he barely noticed the subtle movements under the dark lake water. He had all his mind on getting there as soon as possible.

How long until he reaches The Korean Academy Of Hagworts?  He noticed that it's been a while since he felt this curious, but for sure, his enthusiasm did not dare compare to the freshmen that boarded in the old little boat with him. (and the same compartment as well but) he was sure even the earth didn't rotate on its orbit as their necks on their bodies.
They kept looking at every direction, making dramatic gasps every now and then, one even had camera in his hands, recording everything he came across, which wasn't much because they were currently in the middle of a huge dark lake, every direction he turned looked pretty much the same

But he had to admit that the place was kind of astonishing, the water itself was amazing, so dark yet so clear. Clear enough that he could see the reflection of his handsome face. It was magical.

He was also amazed at how the boat guided and glided itself. It would for sure be difficult for a person to navigate through nowhere.
He looks down once again at the dark water, as if it would suddenly reveal how it guides the boat by itself, leaning in without even noticing it.
"amazing isn't it?" He turned sideways coming face to face with another guy.
"very" he replied shortly, turning back to the water, being the interaction enthusiast he is.

"I'm jisung by the way, Yoon Jisung, nice to meet you. "

"Wooseok" he kept his eyes on the water as he introduced himself.

"you know? You kinda make it sound like it would show you how if stare at it long enough" Jisung laughed softly, leaning to look deep into the water himself.

Wooseok has genuinely been trying to avoid anything dramatic on his first ride to Hagworts and having his boat mate drawn in an endless magical sea was not the most non dramatic experience he had in mind.

"you'de probably fall in if you don't stay away from the water dude" wooseok stated, without an advert in his attention.

"Jisung hyung it'd be epic if you fall into the water" the camera guy turns his camera towards the other, catching wooseok in the frame as well, wooseok would have protested if he gave two shits and the other boy looked awfully immature and stubborn to even talk to.

"I'll be fine seungyoun-ah, and I'll hit you in the head next time you wish for something that cursed"

"the things he does for more subscribers! we'd better stay away from him jisung-ah"

"yah kwon eunbi! You can stay away I'd be grateful too, but whatever is between me and hyung ain't that small" Seungyeon defended, looking at jisung for confirmation.

"You literally met today" it has never occurred to wooseok that he'd volunteerly participate in the conversation, never.

"wait! you talk?"

"of course he talks eunbi-ah, he is called wooseok"

"it doesn't matter if we just met, haven't you heard that the first compartment mate is the companion for life? "

"that is really stupid honestly" wooseok replied to Seungyuon flatly before turning to the water, the other turning to eunbi to complain about the rude boy he already hated the most. Hate is a strong word.

"you didn't have to be so rude" Jisung smiles kindly at wooseok, turning to the water himself.

Silence

"yah wooseok-ah it's rude to ignore someone when they are talking to you"

"shhh!"

"are you Okay? "

"just shut the hell up for a second"

"..."

"did you hear that?!"

"I swear if you say 'the sound of me ignoring you-"

Splash

Wooseok gives him the 'now you see' look, cautiously leaning down to listen to the strange sound coming from the lake, Jisung following more recklessly.

"yah hyung you are actually going for it!" seungyoun snorts, pointing his camera precisely at them.

Wooseok, for some weird reason, feels something gliding through the water. Towards the boat. He does not see it, he feels it, which quite frankly scared the hell out of him that he was speechless.

"I hear nothing! " Jisung though, leans even more, disappointment evident on him face.

The feeling doesn't go away even when wooseok leans away from the water, shaking his head. Maybe he felt the most excitement of his life in a span of an hour than his whole life, that he started hearing things.

"are you okay there rude boy?" seungyoun was ignored by wooseok, the other turning to Jisung instead.

"hey get away from the-"

"ahh-" and then a big splash.

"Hyung!"

3 people were left on the boat.

*********************************************