👑 04 👑

👑Of safe rides and Not so friendly first encounters👑

        When Junho walked into the further most available compartment of hagworts express, it was with a goal set in mind.

A safe trip

A safe sane trip

And obviously... He didn't expect his first ride to be this... lively.

It was fine for Junho when a small boy (with attention perkingly small face) came in, whispered 'perfect!' for himself, and sat on the bench chair across the table between them quietly.

Junho was totally in for a quiet ride and smallface seems to have no intentions of starting up a conversation. Which of course Junho was thankful for. Smallface would surely be shut down rudely if he tried to start any interaction. At all. That's what Junho always does.

And maybe he was thankful too soon.

Three other children walked into his compartment, already making too much noise for his liking. This was definitely what he was trying to stay away from.

People with too much presence.

And noisy kids

I mean who would blame him? Their heads were blazing with colors(well, except for the baby looking one, who actually looked the most normal) and they looked restless to say the least.

"why in the hell would you follow me here?" smallface was not having any of it.

"I beg your pardon... Follow you!? " the red head spat glaring at smallface while sitting beside Junho, it was obvious he was not very fond of the latter. How desperate for attention is this dude? Who'd appear with a blazing red head. On the first day of school?
Junho unconsciously scooted closer to the window (now almost plastered to it).

"you literally said 'let's follow the little guy, he probably is a know-it-all' eunsang" Minhee deadpanned, dragging hyeonjun to sit beside him, as he made himself comfortable beside dongpyo( who groaned and decided to spend his precious time, finding out about every lil event going on at his new school through the official YouTube channel of the academy, plugging his earphones in.

It hasn't even been 30 minutes into their ride( 26 to be exact because dongpyo knows. He always knows.) and he already hated the people he was traveling with. And he'd already prayed for hyungjun's words to be untrue. ( about the compartment and companion thing)

Who in their right minds would want to even encounter these bunch of wierd humans.

The Harry Potter guy hasn't uttered a single word or even breathed too loudly for the matter ever since they came in. Now that dongpyo has given it a thought, he might not have even glanced up from the book he was reading.

Advanced spells casting for Extreme Catastrophe Volume 3. Dongpyo highly doubted that would come in handy seeing as they were only about to be freshmen. And based on his little findings this course was to be taken once you're a third year.
Why in the world would he even be reading that!
The red head, Who was apparently called eunsang, is by far the weirdest person in the little compartment.

Apparently, hyeonjun would be more comfortable on the floor (according to him) than beside Minhee, and so why he dragged the sleeping boy to the floor and laid beside him, taking photos of the both of them.

"you can't just take pictures of people without their consent eunsang"

"look, I'm collecting some blackmail material Minhee, mind your own business. "