👑 00 👑

👑 Of The Legacy And Spoilers 👑

"don't you think pillows are so underrated? "

"no slippers"

"please eunsang... minhee, it's 9AM"

"I am about to snap their heads off Seungwoo hyung"

"okay. Sorry to burst your bubbles wooseok but no one snapping anyone's neck on my watch, I give absolutely zero shit if you all stab each other when I'm gone"

"y'all remember that one song that goes snapping snapping~"

"yohan hyung for the love of waffles with chocolate chips stop dancing and get back to your bed-"

"I don't feel like watching wooseok hyung's blood bath today, good night heroes"

"you want me to call your psychiatrist for you Junho?"

"I don't recall asking for your diddy darn help hangyul mind your own business"

"hyung to you, you little shit''

"see if I care "

"EVERYONE SHUT UP AND SLEEP OR I SWEAR I'LL MAKE SURE NO ONE OF YOU SNAKES PLAY FOR THE NEXT QUIDDITCH MATCH!"

" what- u can't- that's not fair I didn't-"

"watch me dohyon I swear-"

"ohh~ a sista snapped!"

"you're lucky I love you the most dongpyo! "

"seongwoo hyung what the ACTUAL!? "

"if anything, you are the one who started it eunsang!"

"what does that has to do with Seungwoo hyung playing favorites minhee? "

"you heard the man. If he says I'm his fav then deal with it sis"

"call me sis one more time dongpyo and I'll make sure nothing else comes out of that know it all mouth of yours"

"sis"

"put the knife down Minhee I'm watching you"

"how in the bloody hell did we get ourselves into this? Together?!"

"well we're not very human to begin with and-"

"no shit! We wouldn't have guessed dohyon thanks for the very crucial info"

"dongpyo shut up for once and let him finish"

"even seungyoun hyung is playing favorites with dohyon now! This whole family is ruined"

"what now? We don't even like each other's existence let alone be a family eunsang! We were all literally forced into this"

"talk for yourself minhee"

"look! even see Junho hyung has taken an interest in this! Can't we all get along and work through this together?"

"hyeonjun-ah don't tire yourself out. This people you see around you are long done being humane"

"anyone else joining rhe 'play favorites' squad wooseok hyung?"

********************************************