👑 03 👑

👑Of Preparations And Panics👑

      The Headmaster and professors' chairs and tables have always been set up on the stage of the grand hall. Well not that it's an actual stage but it's still a few steps higher than where the long students' table is, giving the professors a downcast view of their students.

The two sweaty boys sighed after carefully placing the very heavy chair in their arms, at the center of the stage, that was soon to be sat on by the headmaster himself.

"I already miss summer vacation"

"it's literally only been an hour since you came back from your pathetic excuse of a summer vacation"

Yohan turned away from the fancy chair (it resembles more of a throne than a chair) that they just carried to the great halls, to glare at his best friend,  who stood a few steps away from him, eyes roaming over the very busy yet perfectly groomed grand hall of the Korean Hagworts.

"well excuse you but at least the pathetic excuse of a vacation didn't involve me carrying the headmaster's chair from the store!" The throne looked too tempting to turn away from and yohan would probably face hell if he gets caught, but of course it's been so long since yohan worried about getting caught. With a suck of a shaky breath he dropped into it, And god! No wonder it's so comfy.

"You'de probably get us in trouble if you don't get the hell up that sacred thing right now yohan I can feel it"

"hangyul shut up! this is the only plus I can get from all the labor work I've done with someone as useful as yourself"

"why the hell do I even hang out with you?" hangyul massaged his temple.

"Real question is, why do they move the chairs to the store every summer!" yohan ranted, eyes closing for a second and sinking deeper into the cozy seat.

"stop overreacting han, this is the last time we're doing labor " Yohan peeked an eye open waiting for the other to continue.

Hangyul rubbed his hands together and sighed in content looking down at the sea of students running around in the great hall preparing for the new school year.
"we're second years now ... which leaves the new fellas to all the labor"

Yohan smirked, his mind running over ideas that are not so kind and hangyul had to think how much wooseok hyung would fit there, smirking and sitting on the throne, looking like the king of hell.

"I've a feeling we should make a first impression like wooseok hyung's, that'll probably keep the first years out of our hair" yohan voiced the other's thoughts, once again proving that they share a single braincell and shivering at the memories of the scariest moments in his life.( all involves wooseok)

"We need something to keep you out of the freshmen's hair yohan not the reverse, and sorry mate but I am neither wooseok hyung nor you, I can't be that salty"

"I was never salty"

"reality yohan. you're way worse... you wouldn't talk to me for a week last year because I told wooseok hyung that you were the one who hexed Seungwoo hyung's drink"

"you're a bloody snitch! and you're going off point here hangyul"

"what is the point needed to be addressed then han? "

"watch this" yohan said as he sat up and crossed his legs, raising an eyebrow while he is at it, in an attempt to look intimidating.

Hangyul snorted. how can a very idiot person look intimidating.