Chapter 7

"I didn't tell Jimin that you were staying but he won't mind." Yoongi says and smiles slightly as his younger brother admired their house. "It's pretty.." Taehyung whispers and gets out. Yoongi gets out and gets the suitcases from the trunk. Taehyung helps his son out of the car, carrying him and holding him tightly. He hasn't been able to do this for a very long time, and he'd like to spend time with his kid.

Taehyung placed a soft kiss on Hyuntae's forehead. He giggled quietly, holding onto his mothers neck. "We finally together!" Hyuntae screamed in joy and Taehyung hummed, rubbing the back of Hyuntae's head. "We are baby, and we'll never be separated again." Taehyung says softly, pressing a small kiss to the child's forehead. "I promise."

☆Next Day☆

"Take good care of him for me, okay Jiminie?" Taehyung says smile at Jimin as he nods. "Of fucking course." Jimin says. "You said you remember everything, right?" Taehyung asks and Jimin nods. "Yes yes. Now go Tae, you're going to be late." Jimin says, ushering Taehyung off and he nods while giving a small smile. "I'll be home at 3" Taehyung says, before leaving.

The brunette was finally back to class. He's missed three days, which definitely wasn't good. Taehyung hummed, walking to the school—well, it wasn't a school. It was just a gymnastics building where people were taught gymnastics. Taehyung grinned to himself once he walked into the building. He definitely missed this place, and he hoped that he wouldn't be missing any more days of his teaching.

He was early, as usual. Taehyung goes to his assigned room that he teaches in. He didn't expect to find all of his students there already. "Welcome back, Mr. Kim." They all say at the same time, Taehyung smiles. His heart literally melted. "You guys didn't have to do this." He says, a stupid smile playing on his lips. "We had to." Jeongguk said, and Taehyung looked at him and smiled small.

Taehyung shakes his head lightly, letting a small laugh leave his lips. "Since everyone is here so early, we should get started early. Huh?" The students nod, and Taehyung hummed and set his things down. "Let's start with some stretching."

A few hours later, class was finally over. They had done stretching once again, and they worked on their legs. "Class tomorrow, 11 am sharp." Taehyung reminds as everyone leaves. Since it was only 1:43 pm, Taehyung decided to stay and do things. He went to a room where equipment was, and set his things down once again.

What he didn't know was that someone had stayed behind class, and was watching the teacher. Taehyung smiled to himself, taking his shoes off. His white socked feet hitting the ground, he let a sigh of relief leave his lips as he stretched once again, before going to the beam. He needed to practice his balance more. Taehyung stood straight on the beam, taking a deep breath before he does a handstand.

He keep's his posture straight as he walks the beam, while doing a handstand. He was a little shaky, but that's normal. Once he had gotten to the end of the beam, he pushes himself off of it and landing on his feet perfectly. Taehyung smiled to himself, giving a small clap to himself as well. He was about to get back onto the beam, until somebody called his name.

The brunette looked over to where his name was called, and his eyes widened. He was scared, terrified. "B-Bogum.. What're yo-uh-you doing here?" Taehyung asks, his voice giving away the fact that he was scared. Bogum stalked over to Taehyung, and without saying a word he grabbed Taehyung's shoulder with one hard grip, and slapped him on the cheek.

Taehyung's face went sideways, he chewed his lip. He didn't dare look back up at Bogum. "I come home to see that dinner isn't made, and then I see that you have nothing in the house anymore. What the fuck do you think you're doing, huh? Leaving? I think the fuck not." Bogum growls, grabbing Taehyung's wrist and pulled him towards the exit. "We're going back home."

Taehyung pulled his wrist away, well he tried to, but Bogum kept a strong and painful grip on Taehyung's wrist. "B-Bogummie- No- I don't-!" Taehyung was cut off by another slap to the face. "I said you were coming home."

"I don't think he wants to go with you." Someone said. Bogum and Taehyung look at that person, Jeongguk. Bogum tilt's his head. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Bogum hisses, and Jeongguk let's out a deep chuckle, it kind of turned Taehyung on. "Your worst nightmare." Jeongguk says, and before anyone else could say anything the raven haired male punches Bogum in the face, making him let Taehyung go.

"Now leave, or thing's will get worse." Jeongguk said, lifting a gun from the back of his pants slightly. Bogum didn't say anything, before he glares at Jeongguk and smirked at Taehyung, and he left quickly. Jeongguk looks at Taehyung, putting the gun back. "Are you okay?" He asks, and Taehyung nods. He rubs his wrist gently. "Your cheek is red." Jeongguk said, leaning in closer to get a better look.

Good thing Taehyung's cheek was red because now, he was blushing. "I have a question, Mr. Kim." Jeongguk says, and Taehyung tilts his head. "I heard that you were flexible." Jeongguk starts, and Taehyung looks at him with a weird look. "I'm..literally a gymnastics teacher." Taehyung responded, confused. "Yes, I'm flexible."

"So, how far can you spread your legs?" Jeongguk asks, a smirk playing on his lips. "Excuse me?" Taehyung asks, taken aback.

"Should we test it out?"

"Mr. Jeon, please leave."

"Bummer, I really wanted to see how far your legs could spread." Jeongguk said, winking before leaving. Taehyung could only shake his head, he was surprised from the behavior the other just showed.

'What a flirt.' Taehyung thinks, before grabbing his things and going home.