Chapter 2

"I'm sorry. Didn't Mr. Kim tell you? He has a class today, a kid's class. He teaches adults every other day." "Oh...! Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot." Jeongguk said, before turning around and walking away. "Fuck. I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy staring at his ass." Jeongguk sighs.

He takes out his phone, walking to his car and gets in and as soon as he gets in, he gets a call. Jeongguk answers. "What?" "Gguk, we've got information on MONSTA X." Yoongi said and Jeongguk smirked. "I'm on my way. Let's discuss the plan." Jeongguk soon got to his mansion, getting out of his car and going inside.

"What's the plan?" Jeongguk asked once he saw Yoongi. "Impatient as always." Yoongi chuckles, before his face loose his smirk. "Everyone's in the meeting room. Let's go in there to discuss it." Jeongguk nodded walking to the room with Yoongi.

Jeongguk sat in the head chair while Yoongi sat next to him, others sat around them. "We have their building information, every detail you see on here is what we have found out. We have found the room where they have killed our men, the room where they keep our supplies and drugs they've stolen and we've found the room where Jimin is being held. Here." Yoongi points to all the rooms. "Men are going to be surrounding these rooms, as well as the whole place. We can use the vents..."

Yoongi explained the plan quickly. "We'll infiltrate tonight." Jeongguk says. "That way, we can get Jimin and our supplies back quickly." "Gguk, that's too soon." Yoongi started but Jeongguk cut him off. "And let Jimin suffer any longer then he has to? No. No fucking way, Jimin is like a brother. I don't know what their doing to him. Fuck, he could be dead! We have to go tonight. It's been three months. I just..-" Jeongguk sighs.

"I understand..We'll go then." Yoongi said and Jeongguk nodded. "What I say goes, so either way I'd have us going tonight." Jeongguk stood up. "Exactly 1 am. Be ready, prepare yourselves." He said before leaving the room, Yoongi tailing behind him. "I know you're frustrated gguk, I'm worried, frustrated, and upset too. Jimin's my boyfriend, I can't help but worry. I thought it would be better to go tomorrow, the plan— it's not fully ready yet. I do want to rescue him now. I want to make sure he's okay. I want to hold him in my arms again, gguk. I want to see his smile again, the way his eyes close when he smiles. I miss it, I miss it so fucking much. I miss his smell, fuck I want my lover back. That's why— That's why..I wanted to perfect the plan. If this plan goes wrong and I never see Jimin again- I-I don't know what I'll do-"

Jeongguk watched as Yoongi's voice trembled, he's never had a lover before. Just quick fucks, he's never really understood the way people can love each other, especially since he's in a gang. He doesn't want any weaknesses. Weaknesses meant his organization would crumble to pieces. His hard work, everything he's worked for would be gone. He didn't want that to just..disappear. That's why— That's why Jeongguk would never get a lover. Solely for that purpose, he doesn't want his work to go down the drain nor does he want his lover to die in the midst of battle. No, he could risk that. He couldn't risk someone life that he holds dear to his heart. That's why he ran away from his mother and sister,left them to break and cry by themselves, knowing that her only son has cut ties with her and his sister.

They couldn't defend themselves, and he couldn't risk their deaths. If they died, he knew it would be on his hands. Jeongguk hugged Yoongi. "Hyung..We'll get Jimin back. The plan—Nothing will go wrong. Our main focus is Jimin..Get Jimin out. Even if anyone dies trying. Kill as many of MONSTA X's men as you can." Jeongguk says, as Yoongi hugs Jeongguk tighter.

They may be in the mafia, but they're also humans. Humans who have emotions, humans who make mistakes and get hurt. They have a heart too.