"By the way, Fez nic tattoo man," Hyde complimented.

"Thank you!" Fez smiled, " Do you want to see her dance?"

"No!" everyone shouted. Lana made sure to not look back at the boys.

"Okay we need a plan asap, Because I'm not about to drive up to my house with  car full if naked people." Lana said trying to get everyone to focus.

"We can go to my house," Hyde suggested

"Yeah , Your mom is used to having naked guys around," Kelso laughed

"She's not even home, you moron!" Hyde said punching Kelso.

"Put on the top forty" Fez said laying over the seat to reach the radio in the front.

"Woah! Sit, down Fez! I see London, I see Besticle" Hyde said shielding his eyes.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" Fez rolled his eyes.

"Tuck it in!" Hyde shouted.

🌸🌸🌸

The boys sat in the living room while the girls went through Hyde's moms room for some clothes. Donna found some that fit, but Jackie and Lana were too small. 

They walked back out with Donna fully dressed and Jackie and Lana still in towels.

"Couldn't find anything?" Hyde asked looking at them.

"No offense, Hyde but all your mothers clothes are whorey" Jackie said.

"What?" Donna asked.

"Oh but they look great on you Donna" Jackie faked smiled.

Donna scoffed taking a seat besides Eric.

"Steven can I borrow some clothes of yours?" Lana asked gripping her towel tighter.

He nodded and went into his room with her. It was messy, but not as much as Lana thought it would be. She saw half open drawers, clothes on the floor, but some were put away neatly.

Hyde pulled out a Led Zeppeling T-shirt and tossed it to Lana. He also gave her a pair of his boxers.

"Uh... I guess just leave the towel here, I'll wash it later." Hyde said looking up and down before leaving.

Lana quickly changed. She hung her towel off of the door for Hyde to wash. She looked at all the band posters in the wall. And the stack of records that were definitely not organized the way hers were.

She looked at a picture he had by his bed. It was of the gang, before jackie and Fez joined them. It was fourth of july. They were at the Forman's annual BBQ. 

Hyde had his arms crossed, without a smile of course. Lana had a smile on her face, her hair was up in pigtails, and her lips dyed blue, probably from a popsicle. Donna had Eric in a headlock and Kelso was smiling but had his eyes closed.

She was still looked at the picture when Fez can bursting the door. She just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. She already knew he was just trying to sneak a peek of her changing.